A Defining moment in the History of our club

Us winning tonight would have been the upset of the round and the refs weren’t going to allow that to happen

I still can’t understand how a sport finishes and then the referee makes a decision after blowing the final whistle? Has this ever happened in the history of sport before??

And why does it have to fe the Tiges…

Still i believe deep down, Tiges will gain a lot from this

What realistically can they do especially when it comes to making a big noise out of it.
The mere threat of it , and potential for a huge hornets nest of potential litigation, should keep the nrl up at night . If it doesn’t they don’t live in 2022 western society , and are living under a rock .
I hope it at least puts a rocket up them .
This shit has been going on to lower teams for far too long , and really came in when the Suttons changed the refereeing policy to “managing” games , rather than officiating .
It inevitably lead to managing results , if probably by accident . We now live in a world post the Suttons , and unfortunately , this policy has really hurt the game , and the next generation of referees . As they’re all poisoned with this policy .

Reactions: BZN
After that game im done with everything NRL. Thanks to all who have liked and enjoyed my comments on here however i am done. Done with this game.

Brydens will not get this over turned. The stink is that strong.

Good luck Wests Tigers Supporters. Screw any of you who are using this to get other people banned (You know who you are and Discord knows who you are)

Miserable prick!

Ive been saying for years now that the NRL is corrupt. Ive been saying for years that the refs need to be investigated but what im really saying is that that result was against the spirit and integrity of the game and i will no longer be a part of it.

Go you Wests Tigers. Love what you stand for and love the passion of the fans.

Over and out!

Rest in peace GEO.

The Sheens sequel has begun (almost in style)

I've got to calm down and look at the positives. We were really good. It was great seeing us actually being able to score some tries.

I wasn't a fan of sacking Madge but our attack has improved.

The mere threat of it , and potential for a huge hornets nest of potential litigation, should keep the nrl up at night

I don't think it will. It's sad because that was a travesty.

Today's effort was huge. The team played with heart and we actually had some attack.
The amount of offloads support your claims Earl.
Offloads usually come when your hit the line hard and or change your running lines. They did both of these resulting in good offloads.
The more offloads you do the more engaging your support will become. Did you notice Laurie sniffing around all day....great stuff.
This is a very good sign that we are inproving.
AD can kick a mean up and under, something I wished for before the game.

After that game im done with everything NRL. Thanks to all who have liked and enjoyed my comments on here however i am done. Done with this game.

Brydens will not get this over turned. The stink is that strong.

Good luck Wests Tigers Supporters. Screw any of you who are using this to get other people banned (You know who you are and Discord knows who you are)

Miserable prick!

Ive been saying for years now that the NRL is corrupt. Ive been saying for years that the refs need to be investigated but what im really saying is that that result was against the spirit and integrity of the game and i will no longer be a part of it.

Go you Wests Tigers. Love what you stand for and love the passion of the fans.

Over and out!

Rest in peace GEO.
@The_Patriot can I suggest you consider sleeping on this decision and finalise it tomorrow….take care.

I still can’t understand how a sport finishes and then the referee makes a decision after blowing the final whistle? Has this ever happened in the history of sport before??

And why does it have to fe the Tiges…

Still i believe deep down, Tiges will gain a lot from this
Yeah we’ll get the spoon

Did you notice Laurie sniffing around all day....great stuff.

I love this kid. I just like him as a person. He seems to me like a good guy. I like seeing Indigenous players do well. At the same time I've been pushing for a better fullback for a while. I just didn't think he was coming on enough.

He did everything right out there. So many special plays. Running wide of Brooks and passing to Naden to score. He got smashed playing that role early in the game but kept doing it. He also followed Doueihi for the should have been winning try and again gave a great pass.

Awesome stuff.

You reckon….the game is corrupt…..

That’s why it’s not too far off 🤣
People are feeling sorry for us that’s why membership is on the rise & the corrupt nrl officials can see this & have no choice but to support us
Soon we will be the next Melbourne storm & have success for the next 20 years 😂

Latest posts

Back