A "Rock" radio station that doesn't play Hendrix?

@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
Appears you are right Geo

Fernando is No 1 in Gladstone QLD…

Postcode 2440 check it out

Trying digging yourself out of this hole Dopey :laughing:

See What are you on about…clearly says QLD... :unamused:

I just googled Gladstone QLD and low and behold look at the notable residents...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladstone,_Queensland#Notable_residents

Jimi Hendrix never lived in Gladstone :brick:

Time for you to go take a concussion test me thinks

:roll
Most noticeable residents in Gladstone !

Where's all of your sporting accolades happy ???

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

I was all washed up , injuries had taken their toll by the time I got to Gladstone :cry:

@Cultured Bogan said:
Hendrix is arguably the greatest guitarist and he can't get any air time on a station that prides themselves on playing rock music. I rarely listen to commercial radio, but my workmate has Triple M on and I rarely ever hear Hendrix playing. I hear "All Along The Watchtower" playing once in a blue moon but that's about it.

Metallica have a thousand albums and they play Enter Sandman everyday but won't play anything they did prior to 1990, meanwhile they essentially play the Foo Fighters greatest hits three times a day.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

I don't listen to radio either, but i can imagine this happening. I'm a big Foo Fighters fan, but even i would probably get jack of having them rammed down my throat all day. Yet i reckon its a safe bet for a band like Pearl Jam the only song they'd have on their playlist would be Alive.

Which station does play Hendrix I wonder?

I listen to MMM, only in the car…but if something comes on I dont like - (song, or M.Johns) I change stations to BSB going to work or Talkinsport on way home......easy

That's what I'd like to know. Who listens to the radio? An old jingle that popped into my head when reading Spartans comment on the first page

I'm with Ink, as his post pretty well described my listening habits when driving. Though I do play the occassional disc or flick over to 101.7 to keep up with more music from my youth ad well.

I got fed up with commerical FM radio a decade ago. I listen to BSB in the morning, ABC 702 through the day and Talkin Sport in the afternoon.

@GNR4LIFE said:
[ Yet i reckon its a safe bet for a band like Pearl Jam the only song they'd have on their playlist would be Alive.

No, in the past week I have heard Black, Jeremy, Even Flow, Better Man, Daughter and even Rearview Mirror.

@Dr Ice said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
[ Yet i reckon its a safe bet for a band like Pearl Jam the only song they'd have on their playlist would be Alive.

No, in the past week I have heard Black, Jeremy, Even Flow, Better Man, Daughter and even Rearview Mirror.

Rearview Mirror and Black? I'm impressed.

Would love to hear a station play FRC by the Screaming Jets….now that would get the switchboard lit up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back