\
1 Billy Slater C
2 Willie Tonga
3 Steve Matai
4 Justin Hodges
5 Brent Tate
6 Greg Bird
7 Thurstons
8 Bryce Gibbs (sorry but he is our grub)
9 Michael Ennis V.C.
10 willie mason
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Paul Gallen
13 Luke O'Donnell
\
\
Not a bad team. dont think many team would want to play them, if they are not out suspended.

whats your team

Hi everyone

I knew O'Donnell would be there. My "favourite" grub. :frowning:

Tigergran

If you're looking for wingers I know Michael Hancock retired some time ago but he fits the other criteria perfectly.
And as a controversial selection I think Steve Price should be there for constantly trying to cripple kickers for life by diving at their legs.

John Ribot trumps him ,,,,but lets keep it current…..wingers are easy just play them out of position it's a Rep Team afterall...

1\. Wade McKinnion...but he's our grub now...
2 Billy the Kid Slaters are grubs Capt
3\. Matai...deadset could only play for Manly
4\. Gasnier....fire up man
5\. Hodges.....

6\. Bird....born a grub
7\. Thurston..well who else

8\. Nate corridoor Miles
9\. Cammy for sure
10\. Price in more ways than 1
11\. Gallen
12 Mason
13 O'Donnell

Bench
14 Ennis deserves a starting spot but how you gunna dislodge Cammy...
15 B Stewart.....Lortay ended his season ...Hahahaha
16 Mick Crocker....thug
17\. Laffranchi....off field sorry Boof

18 Inglis ...on stand by for Gaz
19 T Carney....Drinks waiter.....

I got a few more for late withdrawals or anyon who reckons the dont desever selection....

That was fun.... :smiley:

1\. Wade McKinnon - you simply cant spit on people, even Referee's
2\. Jared Hayne - A cheap Shot merchant, who would look good in a AFL Jumper
3\. Steve Matai - the blindside king
4\. Justin Hodges - Loves the trash talk, will ask you out one on one and run…
5\. Billy Slater - Another cheap shot merchant who simply cant handle what he gives
6\. Terry Campese - why hasnt anyone put him on his bum, I'll never know?
7\. Chris Sandow - if you ever want to see a guy take a cheap shot and run, Chris is your man
8\. Brad Morrin - Just because you play for the Dogs doesnt excuse you biting people
9\. Micheal Ennis - still wonder what he did when playing for the Broncos for Heighington to grab him after a game?
10\. Carl Webb - love him when he plays for Qld, but geez, he really needs a muzzle
11\. Micheal Crocker - a tough grub, but is very naughty most of the time
12\. Willie Mason - Loves running at little blokes but hasnt got the guts to put his hands up when challenged
13\. Paul Gallen - He is probably the only guy in this list that actually tries to go out and hurt people.

14\. Todd Carney - just a boy and has done many things I have done with the boys, but doesnt know when to stop
15\. Greg Bird - Rough and Tough, but is very naughty. The only guy Qld hope is not named on Monday!
16\. Luke O'Donnell - He and Cameron Smith are the best when it comes to using pressure point technics
17\. Trent Barrett - yes, he was trying to hurt Greg Inglis in Origin 2 last year. Constantly rubbing players faces while on the deck...

@Tiger Watto said:
**1\. Wade McKinnon - you simply cant spit on people, even Referee's**
2\. Jared Hayne - A cheap Shot merchant, who would look good in a AFL Jumper
3\. Steve Matai - the blindside king
4\. Justin Hodges - Loves the trash talk, will ask you out one on one and run…
5\. Billy Slater - Another cheap shot merchant who simply cant handle what he gives
6\. Terry Campese - why hasnt anyone put him on his bum, I'll never know?
7\. Chris Sandow - if you ever want to see a guy take a cheap shot and run, Chris is your man
8\. Brad Morrin - Just because you play for the Dogs doesnt excuse you biting people
9\. Micheal Ennis - still wonder what he did when playing for the Broncos for Heighington to grab him after a game?
10\. Carl Webb - love him when he plays for Qld, but geez, he really needs a muzzle
11\. Micheal Crocker - a tough grub, but is very naughty most of the time
12\. Willie Mason - Loves running at little blokes but hasnt got the guts to put his hands up when challenged
13\. Paul Gallen - He is probably the only guy in this list that actually tries to go out and hurt people.

14\. Todd Carney - just a boy and has done many things I have done with the boys, but doesnt know when to stop
15\. Greg Bird - Rough and Tough, but is very naughty. The only guy Qld hope is not named on Monday!
16\. Luke O'Donnell - He and Cameron Smith are the best when it comes to using pressure point technics
17\. Trent Barrett - yes, he was trying to hurt Greg Inglis in Origin 2 last year. Constantly rubbing players faces while on the deck...

:laughing: :laughing: good one. We all know referees aren't people.

@Tiger Watto said:

Why mate? he wont be able to take a glass out onto the field.
although he could get his hands on a plastic cup , the sharp edges when it cracks could conceivably get in a players eye i suppose :laughing:

1\. Slater
2\. Quinn
3\. Matai
4\. Hodges
5\. Goodwin

6\. Bird
7\. Thurston

8\. Webb
9\. Ennis
10\. Mason
11\. Watmough
12\. Gallen
13\. O'Donnell

14\. Jaiman Lowe
15\. Burns
16\. Morrin
17\. Watts

Would give a lot of teams a run for their money

I thought i'd name a 'grubs v's Myths'
It could take the place of origin when qld win their 10th straight series, and rather than dump the selectors the nswrl choose to give up.

GRUBS

1.B.Slater
2.J.Hayne
3.J.Hodges
4.S.Matai
5.A.McDougall
6.G.Bird
7.J.Thurston
8.C.Webb
9.C.Smith
10.B.White
11.M.Crocker