Aaron Woods?

weststigerman

Does anyone know what's happening with this guy? I don't think he's had a game all season, and on the tigers site he's listed as out indefinitely with a hamstring injury.

I thought I read somewhere he was due to be back after the last bye we had. It must be a pretty bad hamstring injury he's got to keep him out for so long.

Pretty sure he's injured still. Hamstring i think it was and someone correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure he tore it off the bone???

@weststigerman said:
Does anyone know what's happening with this guy? I don't think he's had a game all season, and on the tigers site he's listed as out indefinitely with a hamstring injury.

I thought I read somewhere he was due to be back after the last bye we had. It must be a pretty bad hamstring injury he's got to keep him out for so long.

Injured his hamstring in pre-season, played a NYC match at the SFS and re-injured it after 10mins on field, was due back after the BYE, then seriously re-injured it again (torn off the bone), Out for the season. Extremely minute chance of making it back by the end of this year.

Back