Adam Doueihi #227

Memo to LEE and PASCOE
Whoever is responsible for extending the contract of AD get it DONE YESTERDAY.
There are 15 other clubs out there that would sign him him in a heartbeat💓💓💓 and Melbourne's audacious bid to get him for the remainder of this year shows how highly regarded he is in the game .
Everyone on this Forum let the club know your feelings on this subject.
WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET ANOTHER JUNIOR SLIP BY.

Wants to play 5/8….
I don’t think there is 15 clubs that need him over the current 5/8…
I don’t know there’s 6 - especially if he wants to stay in Sydney.

He wants to wait until after WC so that just increases his price. If we wait that long and his decides to leave we are left with not much to choose from.
Hastings should be the main focus first and go from there.

I was listening to Sen sport yesterday and they were sticking it to the Tigers like normal because we have not extended AD yet and said it was a massive mistake because we must not value him.. They said big players like this should done way before deadlines and we were mad for leaving it BUT then they talked about Brown at Eels and said he would be mad not to wait until Nov 1 as he is a wanted player and would demand big money.. Complete opposite advice from Eels to Tigers.. I don't know what the media will do if we ever become successful on the field.

Not having a go at Adam, I like him as a player & hope he stays a Tiger but they talk here about extending “big players” well before there is a chance of losing them etc. I just don’t think Adam is in that “big” player list as yet. Sure he could well become that player but has he really dominated teams for us?

Not having a go at Adam, I like him as a player & hope he stays a Tiger but they talk here about extending “big players” well before there is a chance of losing them etc. I just don’t think Adam is in that “big” player list as yet. Sure he could well become that player but has he really dominated teams for us?
TBH I agree as he still has a lot to work on and his defence needs to improve.
I think if we can extend him for 550-650k that would be a great deal for us as others are going to offer around 700-800k. There is a clear lack of halves in the comp as well

if we can survive losing tedesco we can survive losing Adam
I must have had a WT booster shot at some point in time because any news I hear about the tigers comes with a "I'll believe it when I see it" feeling.
Nothing really gets me uptight anymore. My immune system must be working.

Retention or lack there of is why we are in the position we are in. We can't afford to let Douehi go even with his weaknesses. We need to strengthen the squad so that he can reach his potential at our club and not somewhere else.

Retention or lack there of is why we are in the position we are in. We can't afford to let Douehi go even with his weaknesses. We need to strengthen the squad so that he can reach his potential at our club and not somewhere else.
90% he’s part of the set up.

Ok pop quiz hypothetical ...

- Doueihi want to hold off extension talks until after World Cup.
- Schuster says he will ask for a release to come to Tigers to play 5/8 and will sacrifice World Cup to get himself fit & firing.

What do you do? What do you do?

- Schuster says he will ask for a release to come to Tigers to play 5/8 and will sacrifice World Cup to get himself fit & firing.

Look elsewhere

TBH I agree as he still has a lot to work on and his defence needs to improve.
I think if we can extend him for 550-650k that would be a great deal for us as others are going to offer around 700-800k. There is a clear lack of halves in the comp as well
Seriously who would give AD 700-800k for the worst 5/8 in the game? He will be lucky to play centre.

Seriously who would give AD 700-800k for the worst 5/8 in the game? He will be lucky to play centre.
He will easy get that kind of money as in a good team with forwards doing there job he will shine.. He is on 550k now and looking for an increase after 2 ACL and IMO I hope he stay for around 600 -650 to repay our faith in him.

tough as Schuster has faults but woukd run very well. if we signed Hastings at 13 then yes to schuster if price is right

First priority by miles is to extend Hastings..the absolute key to our playmaking
Once done,sort out which of the other mostly pretenders is genuine value for $$
And if none of Douhi or Madden come on board at a fair & reasonable price,move forwrad to others
....and..almost forgot...lose Brooks for 2023 for the least financial penalty possible
Over to u Tim

Back