OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!
 
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow
 
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?
 
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan
 
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

He ate the bat.
 
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud
 
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud


Hastings will let him now we’re he stands next season I am sure !
 
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....
 
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.
 
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.
 
@gnr4life said in [Doueihi](/post/1451654) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.

We will have to see about that, Hastings is more a 7 than a 6. Brooks hasn't exactly had a good season either
 
@gnr4life said in [Doueihi](/post/1451654) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.

The obvious move is Hastings to the halves and AD to centre.
 
@gnr4life said in [Doueihi](/post/1451654) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.

think they will move AD to accommodate a Brooks Hastings halves pairing and we need a centre
 
@gnr4life said in [Doueihi](/post/1451654) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.

It’s all we have … hope
 
what did he do wrong this week? Thought he played well enough.

We have a fundamental issue with our attack where we pass way before the line, hence you end up with 4 on 4 and he just runs the ball
 
@earl said in [Doueihi](/post/1451657) said:
@gnr4life said in [Doueihi](/post/1451654) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451649) said:
@truetiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451541) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451509) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451439) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451434) said:
@southerntiger said in [Doueihi](/post/1451410) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451407) said:
@jc99 said in [Doueihi](/post/1451330) said:
Tough one for Adam but he still looked our most likely to create anything out there. Ridiculous that his try was overturned. Stick with him in the halves, he's got a hot back next to him that has no idea how to run a team and he's not even played a season at 6

Downvote me all you want but imagine being a young 5/8 trying to learn your position and your experienced halfback is absolutely no help to you at all. Wouldn't be easy!

Yes it’s Luke’s fault that Adam is slow

Huh? When did I say anything about Adam being slow or that being Brooks fault?

Mate you blame Brooks for everything.

I’m still waiting for Luke’s connection to the lab in Wuhan

I'm not blaming brooks for anything. I'm saying it would be harder for Doueihi not having a game managing halfback next to him when he's still learning his trade, which is completely true. Not sure what you're readying bud

Remember a few weeks back and Mbye played 5/8 ? Brooks played far better than he has since...there is a point in there and if you understand the game it stands out like dogsballs ....Brooks cant control and needs a player with experience next to him....Hastings will fix the problem....we cant do any worse...even if Brooks goes AD will benefit greatly....

I definitely think Hastings will be in our halves somewhere.

If he is, it will be at Doueihi’s expense, not Brooks. But let the Brooks bashers cling to some hope.

The obvious move is Hastings to the halves and AD to centre.
I think Hastings and AD are better halves pairing because brooks is hopeless.
 
@izotope said in [Doueihi](/post/1451674) said:
what did he do wrong this week? Thought he played well enough.

We have a fundamental issue with our attack where we pass way before the line, hence you end up with 4 on 4 and he just runs the ball

He did nothing wrong it was all brooks and players dropping the ball
 

Latest posts

Back
Top