I just want to point out that Turuva was recruited as a centre when we signed him .
And apparently Skelton has been training at centre the majority of the offseason by all reports .
I’m not sold at all he will be in first grade .
I still think Luke Laulilii will be on one wing , with Olam in the other centre spot . AD will be keeping out Turuva , Skelton , Staines , Naden , Toa , Faatape and so on .
Will that actually happen once the trials are played ? That means Luke is gone and Skelton and Turuva are the wingers . Or Skelton is gone .
I can’t see it .
And apparently Skelton has been training at centre the majority of the offseason by all reports .
I’m not sold at all he will be in first grade .
I still think Luke Laulilii will be on one wing , with Olam in the other centre spot . AD will be keeping out Turuva , Skelton , Staines , Naden , Toa , Faatape and so on .
Will that actually happen once the trials are played ? That means Luke is gone and Skelton and Turuva are the wingers . Or Skelton is gone .
I can’t see it .