Aidan Sezer #279

If and a big IF Sezer continues his form & leadership value to the team through the bulk of this season, it would be worth the club considering taking up next year's option and play him as the #14 off the bench.

He can relieve Api at hooker when required, could certainly fill-in at lock and be a replacement half if injury requires.

He is a strong enough defender, one of the fittest in the club and I think reduced minutes can allow his body to go on.

It would also allow Tallyn to be the main hooker in NSW Cup and replace Api as the starting hooker if Api gets injured or selected for Origin (with Sezer staying on bench).

And he has played a little bit of hooker previously for the Raiders.

If and a big IF Sezer continues his form & leadership value to the team through the bulk of this season, it would be worth the club considering taking up next year's option and play him as the #14 off the bench.

He can relieve Api at hooker when required, could certainly fill-in at lock and be a replacement half if injury requires.

He is a strong enough defender, one of the fittest in the club and I think reduced minutes can allow his body to go on.

It would also allow Tallyn to be the main hooker in NSW Cup and replace Api as the starting hooker if Api gets injured or selected for Origin (with Sezer staying on bench).

I don't think its a bad shout but we would have to do some shopping around of our players. unfortunately there isn't many spots left as it is and we are in dire need of quality in the backs and depth thru the middle. the logical school of thought is to shop a half around, but it may be difficult to do so and right now it's too early to make a call.

Latu would be better for that role next year most likely.

At this stage, and it's early in the season, Sezer gets an extension as backup to Luai.

Latu on the bench with Galvin starting.

Release bud and save the $500k to upgrade Galvin and contribute towards an outside back. We have juniors coming through that can cover Bud over the next couple of years.

It's a long season, so Bud may hit his straps, so we will see.

Early days with a long season ahead. We were in desperate need of both a half & centre that were at least competent first graders. They're massive upgrades on what we've had.
Salad is still in the running as his contract is cheaper. So we’ll see by the end of the season. 👍🏻

At this stage, and it's early in the season, Sezer gets an extension as backup to Luai.

Latu on the bench with Galvin starting.

Release bud and save the $500k to upgrade Galvin and contribute towards an outside back. We have juniors coming through that can cover Bud over the next couple of years.

It's a long season, so Bud may hit his straps, so we will see.
Latu is a better 5/8 the Galvin

When the Salad goes down I would play Galvin 7 Latu 6 crazy idea absolutely but it could work

But what’s your Plan b if “ Julius salad” stays healthy( my interpretation) ?
I said at the start of the year he is the 7 and a younger faster person at 6

If Latu stays injury free he will end the year as 6 he is just to good

But in saying that Galvin I think will be a better partner for Jerome

And Latu would be a better partner for the Salad

I said at the start of the year he is the 7 and a younger faster person at 6

If Latu stays injury free he will end the year as 6 he is just to good

But in saying that Galvin I think will be a better partner for Jerome

And Latu would be a better partner for the Salad
Give the kid a chance to debut.

Back