Aidan Sezer #279

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sezer stays for longer than just next year. An experienced spine is critical and I think he will lead well.
Everyone seems to be ignoring Sullivan ? We’ve gone on hard on him but barely rating a mention, have we offloaded more cash for a serial reserve grader ?
I’m really interested to see how he’s going to be used.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sezer stays for longer than just next year. An experienced spine is critical and I think he will lead well.
100%. Benji has made it clear perform or you don’t play , Bud needs to get hard at it and if he doesn’t fire well it could be Sezer / Luai combo in 25 , Sezer I feel will make a heap of difference this coming season , very experienced, him instead of brooks last season could have been 3 or 4 more wins when we had plenty chances to win games and Brooks just fluffed it up

100%. Benji has made it clear perform or you don’t play , Bud needs to get hard at it and if he doesn’t fire well it could be Sezer / Luai combo in 25 , Sezer I feel will make a heap of difference this coming season , very experienced, him instead of brooks last season could have been 3 or 4 more wins when we had plenty chances to win games and Brooks just fluffed it up
But there has to be some sort of priority system given we’ve signed him on a 4 yr, $2.2m deal.
Plus Fainu, suddenly we’re looking like going from one extreme to the other in chasing Luai.
Halves everywhere !

Everyone seems to be ignoring Sullivan ? We’ve gone on hard on him but barely rating a mention, have we offloaded more cash for a serial reserve grader ?
I’m really interested to see how he’s going to be used.
It’s a 50/50 bet, he’s talented enough to be a very similar player to Scott Prince, but if he doesn’t train hard and commit 💯 he could fizzle like another Chris Sandow.

But there has to be some sort of priority system given we’ve signed him on a 4 yr, $2.2m deal.
Plus Fainu, suddenly we’re looking like going from one extreme to the other in chasing Luai.
Halves everywhere !
We need 3 solid half options to get through a season.. there will be injuries maybe even origin.. seizer,fainu,bud 24.. Luai, fainu,bud 25-27.. then we'll see if some or one of the kids can come knock the door down for a spot.. fainu and bud are on 500k each.. if one or both of them work out then that's ecceptable coin for a first grade half

Back