@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
Why..
Great stuff...
Big part of the future..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
@Geo said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081125) said:@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
Why..
Great stuff...
Big part of the future..
@Nelson said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081130) said:@Geo said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081125) said:@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
Why..
Great stuff...
Big part of the future..
Look at you with your fancy insider knowledge...the next part is going to annoy some people!
@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
@TigerTiger said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081131) said:@Nelson Why, what's the next part?
@Geo said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081133) said:@Nelson said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081130) said:@Geo said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081125) said:@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.
Why..
Great stuff...
Big part of the future..
Look at you with your fancy insider knowledge...the next part is going to annoy some people!
Twal was already signed for next year...tying up our quality is just as important as recruiting...
***Twal Garner Mikaele*** all locked down now..
@TigersBusDriver said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081141) said:@Geo has 2/3 right so far. Called the Twal and Garner extensions a couple of days ago. Now let's see if he was right about Musgrove