Another Poor Crowd

citizen_cub

14,000 is not inspiring. We have the second best season to date average of any Sydney team and to have 5000 fewer than that figure is poor indeed. I'm sure the usual excuses will be paraded viz. The freeway was busy, I was at work, it was happy hour, Hungry Jacks were having 'All You Can Eat for $5', Aliens stole my car keys, I just bought a new plasma in the pub's car park etc, etc, etc. Good facility, easy access, good ladder position, the best entertainment you can get for $20, not on live etc, etc. Mate, indolence must be an epidemic in the South West

Were you there?

If not it is fans like you that are the actual problem.

Back to your bridge little troll

Another dig at Cambo, your agenda is evident in your sig.
Its tiring.
Accept the JV or [This word has been automatically removed] off!

It looked packed at the ground, I don't know how you could have fit another 5000 in there.

what crap …. 14 k was a great crowd......and they made some noise.......you obviously didnt attend .....and you forgot to whinge about the traffic on the m5 ... and trust me it was built up all the way to liverpool

well done you put the line in and you got a bite instantly .....

Had me a little baffled too.
**I don't really think the fans out west are to blame.**
I went out there from Concord. And although it was "Nightmare on M5 Street" to get there nothing beats the feeling of watching a game like that LIVE…........i'd rather wait on the M5 for 45min than wait around at home till 9.35pm and watch it with 24 minutes worth of commercials!

Quite simply , we all have different lives, different time available especially Friday nights after work.
Well done to those who got out there, and well done to those who supported the Tiges in front of the box.
ONE HAPPY FAMILY?!?!?!?!

Tri loves it LIVE!!!
:sign:

@citizen cub said:
14,000 is not inspiring. We have the second best season to date average of any Sydney team and to have 5000 fewer than that figure is poor indeed. I'm sure the usual excuses will be paraded viz. The freeway was busy, I was at work, it was happy hour, Hungry Jacks were having 'All You Can Eat for $5', Aliens stole my car keys, I just bought a new plasma in the pub's car park etc, etc, etc. Good facility, easy access, good ladder position, the best entertainment you can get for $20, not on live etc, etc. Mate, indolence must be an epidemic in the South West

Did you go it's $25 GA I have said before that area should be able to fill that ground without out of towners, I came down the back way from the city though Minto but I can understand why city slickers don't want to do the M5 on Friday afternoon after work the only reason I went was I don't like the replay time full of ads goes on all night.But I must say it's a good set up there Station/club / plenty of parking decent ground and atmosphere but Friday night a bit of an ask for us in the city good night though except $6 a beer.

No one is more Balmain than me,but I thought 14k considering it was 5 below zero against an out of town team and on tv.

The crowd was pretty good and in loud voice.

Really made a difference…..everyone was booing their heads off and we jagged a few penalties.

I honestly was not expecting much more than the 14K we got. Cold night, had been raining, out of town team, friday night's aren't perfect for a lot of people due to work commitments. Especially given the fact it was out at campbelltown. No complaints here.

14k was a great crowd, that was one of the coldest nights ever at campbelltown stadium. i think youll find gold coast are the lowest drawing away team in the nrl, they literally bring NO fans with them.

Those with a clue were pretty close spot on the money.
http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

17,000 fans.
\

The only thing that i don't agree with is the crowd - 13k
\

Crowd - 15000
\

CROWD-13 645
\

Crowd - 16.5k
\

Crowd - 15606
\

Crowd: 14 000
\

Crowd 13 500
\

Crowd - Lui
\

Don't forget there will only be a handful of GC fans there and it is school holidays so a few people will be away. I hope we can top 15,000.
\

crowd- 12.890
\

A big factor for the attendance will be the crappy M5, school holidays and ski season = nightmare!!!
\

Crowd - 17,780

Crowd - 14.5K
\

Attendance - 15 200
\

crowd 14760

You really are "innsane"!
:wink:
The Ball predicted 12000ish.
I am proud to say I was counted as "1" in the final attendance figure.
:sign:

@Cultured Bogan said:
Not convinced we can put more than 20 points on the board against them. Defence will win this game again.

Tigers - 16
Schoolies - 12

FTS - Kevin Gordon
LTS - Chris Lawrence
MOM - Chris Lawrence

**Crowd - 14,500**

# of times Prince sooks to the ref - 5

I think I only caught Prince whinge twice though.

@innsaneink said:
Another dig at Cambo, your agenda is evident in your sig.
Its tiring.
Accept the JV or **** off!

:master: Well said sir. 14K was great considering the conditions last night.

I'm still wondering if CC was there. Several comments within 10 minutes of his/her post, yet no response.

Don't agree I think 14k on a Friday 1930 kick off is a good crowd. We were playing an interstate team who obviously don;t travel as they were virtually non existent, QLD capital of RL my arse!

Bunnies and Roosters should selllout the SFS on a friday but they only managed 4k more. The atmosphere was fantastic as usual and well done to all those who went, it was cold but worth it. Even the trek over the bridge was a joy!!

it took me more than an hour to get there from glenmore park….usually takes 25min down northern road..BUGGER THE M5 and its roadworks..p.o.s.

14k on a freezing Friday night at Campbelltown was fair I thought.

The crowd was much better than the last game there, although there were a lot of empty seats in the grandstand where we were sitting. Can't complain though, made it easier to get in and out of seats.

I didn't think it was very cold, but maybe the alcohol helped with that. Thankful for no rain!

Latest posts

Members online

Back