Another quality player - essential !!!

gatorman

Preview: Another quality player - essential !!!
The very ordinary performance by the WT's has highlighted the fact that Farah and Marshall are our two strike players, responsible for most of the attack.

When one of them is a passenger as Marshall was tonight we are left without inspiration and skill in directing the attack.

If Finch turns up with us I could live with that as although he is a genuine 5/8 he has played a lot of half and would take that spot with us.

It has reached the point of necessity, even if that means we lose a young player.

Sheens weakened two positions tonight making Marshall half showing poor tactical decision making, a big part of us losing tonight.

We desperately need to add to the roster a top player - get it done. !

Yeah we are unlucky with our halfbacks in Lui and Moltzen being injured , either one their last n ight and we win I think. Still I would love the kicking game of finch for the rest of the year its our big weakness and his big strength and will let Lui develop more as was the origional plan with Moltzent fit

I don't think we need another quality player.

We were not at our best last night and we can improve significantly. Benji was poor in patches. He needs to fire if we are to go well this year and there is no reason he won't.

Moltzen is not a 1/2 he is our utility he can play in all back positions a very valuble player ..Lui whether he is going to make it ?? We need a 1/2 and need a kicker asap .

Not fussed either way on Finch, I am pretty happy with the way Lui is progressing. I can understand it being an immediate help but I'd also like to see another of our young halves slotting in when injury strikes and allowing Benji to stay at 5/8.

Members online

Back