Another Quick Forum Update

@spartan117 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509300) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509297) said:
New era for the forum, let's see what the changes are.

I don't really thinks so. Th

**We all should continue to demand respect of each other and remember that we all love the Wests Tigers.** (even though they have been disappointing for the most part of 15 years)

Why else would be be on this site during the off season.

Were all Nut Jobs TBH.

mate, they can put me in the asylum or call me a nutcase but I don't care! WT till I die!!!

@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509201) said:
@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509200) said:
@jirskyr said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509198) said:
Anyway are we allowed to swear and stuff now, is the "new era" starting now, or is there some sort of transition period?

I couldn't even get c-o-c-k-y past the automod last week.

Crap.

Crap works.

I remember there was a month where fullback autocorrected to f******k because it starts with fu and ends with ck.

Good to see you again Mac

@tig_prmz said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509313) said:
@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509201) said:
@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509200) said:
@jirskyr said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509198) said:
Anyway are we allowed to swear and stuff now, is the "new era" starting now, or is there some sort of transition period?

I couldn't even get c-o-c-k-y past the automod last week.

Crap.

Crap works.

I remember there was a month where fullback autocorrected to f******k because it starts with fu and ends with ck.

Good to see you again Mac

likewise!

@selena said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508808) said:
@strongee said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508805) said:
@selena said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508796) said:
@strongee said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508788) said:
@atown said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508755) said:
Jesus, I hate to say it but a lot of you blokes take these forum politics way too seriously.

Is it that complex a thought that people could just come on here and have spirited conversations about all things Tigers?

Also I hate to break some of your bubbles, but 90% of posters barely recognise your username, so your forum ego is kind of pointless.

It may seem to beg to differ , but I personally don’t care . I just straight up feel bad for willow and Cochise and think it was a bad way for them to find out . It’s not about politics but rather they put a lot of effort into this forum . And surely they deserve a bit better go .

My god, they haven’t died…Quit the melodrama, it’s sickening.
Destructive influences have been removed. The forum will thrive now.

Lol ? yea ok mate . There’s no melodrama . Just a few of us who see the effort others put in , and have empathy for thier situation .
It’s kind of hilarious to me . Guys got banned , and now they went on a rampage . Others eg. Myself got banned , and laughed it off , because we knew we were breaking the rules when we did it .

Anyways I can’t wait to read your , any others like you , pearls of wisdom moving forward . Zzzzzz

I didn’t break any rules.
I had a crack at two protected species on here the other night, beat them soundly, then got banned…presumably for embarrassing them?
I can’t find out now because the heroes who banned me have sooked off and ran for the hills.
I must admit it is funny to see the perpetrators of power hungry bullying get their comeuppance and their supporters sulking all day long is the cherry on top.
My popcorn container has got a real workout today ?????????

This post is one of the reasons why the WTF needs an overhaul.

Having a go at other posters and putting crap on them is a good enough reason to be banned imo.

Bad luck we are two Mods short at the moment.

As far as this “clique” is concerned, I really don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. Is it that there were certain mods in cahoots with certain posters? If posters have an issue with mods supposedly favouring certain posters over others, then your issue is with that mod and how they interpreted any interaction they had step in and do their job on. I was banned once, big deal. There’s usually a good reason behind it.

@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509320) said:
As far as this “clique” is concerned, I really don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. Is it that there were certain mods in cahoots with certain posters? If posters have an issue with mods supposedly favouring certain posters over others, then your issue is with that mod and how they interpreted any interaction they had step in and do their job on. I was banned once, big deal. There’s usually a good reason behind it.

Can we just talk about footy now this thread is dumb lol.

@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509321) said:

Who we playing this weekend?

@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509323) said:
@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509321) said:

Who we playing this weekend?

Probably the media.

GNR are you trying to imply that one cannot talk about the Wests Tigers football team during the offseason? Surely you wouldn't be lol.

@macdougall said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509325) said:
GNR are you trying to imply that one cannot talk about the Wests Tigers football team during the offseason? Surely you wouldn't be lol.

It’s frustrating enough during the season, let alone the summer Macca

@cochise said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509095) said:
My name is Garry Watson and I am willing to put my name to my comments and behaviour.

Good to see that you changed your mind and decided to stick around.

Had a fair idea that you might.

@hank37w said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509328) said:
@cochise said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509095) said:
My name is Garry Watson and I am willing to put my name to my comments and behaviour.

@cochise pretty brave of you to put your irl name on here but gotta admit I respect that.

Exactly

@hank37w said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509328) said:

I hope he sticks around a lot longer.

Besides this dumpster fire of a thread, the rest of the forum has been pretty enjoyable so far I've thought.

@jc99 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1509379) said:
Besides this dumpster fire of a thread, the rest of the forum has been pretty enjoyable so far I've thought.

100%

Thanks to @Kul for the laughs over the weekend.
Stay slayin.... King. 😂

I see some posts have been deleted for whatever reason but posts by @cochise being quite personal in his attacks of @kul stay on.

Good to see things changing…

Members online

Back