Any team changes

I just offered a similar take in another thread. Nofoaluma apparently did not train with the 20's in the captain's run. Now that doesn't mean a great deal but it does open the possibility of…as you say.

so to summarize:

Motlzen probably out.
Fulton might be out.

team could well look like this:

1\. Tedesco.
2\. Nofo
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Reddy
6\. Marshall
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Buchanan
11\. Thompson
12\. Pettybourne
13\. Blair

14\. BMM
15\. Bell
16\. Akoula
17\. Big Ava.

Bench might be light on experience (with the exception of Bell of course..) , but I DO like the look of that team - I'd be happy with that.

Aggression and niggle up the front with Pettybourne and Thompson.

Youthful exuberance with Tedesco and Nofo, and the big boppers off the bench.

Experice and Class with Marshall, Lawrence, Blair, Anasta and Farah.

Thats actually a well balanced side. :smiley:

I am sure I heard that Bell was starting, maybe on twitter last night.

I wouldn't read too much into whether they played NSW Cup - Sims played Cup for Newcastle on Saturday and then played First Grade yesterday.

I am excited to see Akoula play, but if Nofo plays too then I think that would be too many on debut for a physical storm side considering the lack of depth in other positions.

@underdog said:
so to summarize:

Motlzen probably out.
Fulton might be out.

1\. Tedesco.
2\. Nofo
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Reddy
6\. Marshall
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Buchanan
11\. Thompson
12\. Pettybourne
13\. Blair

14\. BMM
15\. Bell
16\. Akoula
17\. Big Ava.

Bench might be light on experience (with the exception of Bell of course..) , but I DO like the look of that team - I'd be happy with that.

Aggression and niggle up the front with Pettybourne and Thompson.

Youthful exuberance with Tedesco and Nofo, and the big boppers off the bench.

Experice and Class with Marshall, Lawrence, Blair, Anasta and Farah.

Thats actually a well balanced side. :smiley:

I to like it,lets assume they run out and play like that,who moves for Timmy to come back,I would hope not Teddy,so is it Anasta,or does Potter push Teddy back to wing,I hope that is not the case.

@jirskyr said:
I would be surprised after all the interviews and comments this week if they don't run Anasta out at 7, at least to start the match.

I'd be impressed that we finally got some game

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Thompson won't start backrow

Blair to backrow, Pettybourne to stay on the bench and Bell to come into lock and I reckon you might have nailed the side.

Lol I reckon that Potter drops guys and then tells everyone they're injured to heal their pride. Bit cuckoo I know but I reckon he did it for Utai and I reckon he's doing it with Moltzen too.

@Goose said:
Fulton is on doubt, surely Akoula is on stand by (or playing for him)

Who's going to tackle Slater when he takes his inside balls from Cronk if Fulton isn't there?? :cry:

Motlzen probably out.
Fulton is out

1\. Tedesco.
2\. Mr T/Nofo
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Reddy
6\. Marshall
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Buchanan
11\. Thompson
12\. Blair
13\. Bell

14\. BMM
15\. Pettybourne
16\. Akoula
17\. Big Ava.
\
\
Some inexperience in the team however the pack has some size without Fulton and Anasta and so does the bench. Well done Harry Potter.

Like the changes.

Teddy put a pic on Instagram of big T saying he was making he debut tonight. And just saw it again on twitter from another person.

Wow how many changes will we have ?. We seem to be getting more & more injuries.

@tigertown said:
Teddy put a pic on Instagram of big T saying he was making he debut tonight. And just saw it again on twitter from another person.

Just looked on Instagram, that's actually an image of Akauola, Asipeli Fine also wished Akauola luck, so we can essentially confirm he will be playing, I suppose for Fulton who failed a fitness test yesterday.

@tigeru said:
@tigertown said:

Just looked on Instagram, that's actually an image of Akauola, Asipeli Fine also wished Akauola luck, so we can essentially confirm he will be playing, I suppose for Fulton who failed a fitness test yesterday.

Bell to start in place of Fulton Akauola to the bench

Back