Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

WT will win this and get what they want, It’s simple , the NRL have nothing.

Did you see PV yesterday with the state government and threats over ground upgrades and moving the GF.

He likes the camera when it’s to his benefit but doesn’t know a from b.

Yesterday he performed a double summersault with a triple backflip before falling on his face and knocking himself out. Grappa time.

Thursday’s meeting between WT & NRL was just a joke, following on from the circus roadshow between NSW government & PV NRL.

Peter showed his teeth and fat guts , the real him, but did he achieve anything.

Simple answer was no.

He pushed back the NRL decision till the end of the year.
He endorses KLIEN returning , bad behaviour.
He further implicates himself by not revealing all facts.
Only PV demands are in request of WT.
PV comments are now DEAD FOR EVER, untenable
Enquire into himself is next, unacceptable behaviour

We don’t need a testimonial , sacking only

The ball is in our court and always will be . Facts Rules & Evidence don't change. Hiding this crucial evidence further implicates the NRL and the boss PV as the leader that hides the truth and leads by example.

THE LAW TELLS YOU WE HAVE A CASE

DONT STUFF UP THE BOARD MEETING WT

Do not accept or align with anything/anyone that goes against our fight and belief.

on behalf of PV
🔥
BYE BYE DICKHEAD
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I really love this movie quote above , I’d like to use towards PV future.

Reactions: BZN
VLANDI will always be remember for introducing 101 changes to the sports he was involved with
BUT
over SHADOWed by 1001 monumental 🏛 failures

I salute him.🫡 🖕

• Haha
@ 6 pm today

🎯🎯🎯🎯13days and counting🎯🎯🎯🎯

Alledged corrupt A KLIEN officiates sat 7:30 cro vs sti

🔥🔥SHAME 🔥NRL🔥SHAME🔥🔥🔥🔥

If only , V Holmes missed that penalty, in double golden point penalty shoot out, within the allocated time, but he didn’t .
Game was over.
If it sounds stupid, you should hear the NRL explain it .

Players are often seen practicing for goal, that’s all it was.
Nothing more than practice.

In yesterdays game between the dogs v cowboys . A captains challenge was reviewed after the 10 seconds that is allowed. The NRL are clueless, why show the replay of the incident on the big screen.
10 seconds are the rule, it’s not up to the referees discretion .

🏛

For the record.
No one of note can confirm or deny if audio was provided to the WT.
It is tight lipped every corner.
Then this,

Fellow WT I am gutted, this explains the silence I was getting. I’m not happy and it will take time to fully process. Comment when the head is clear.

Nothing was ever going to come of this.

Just be thankful the season has already been given up on by both the club administration and the playing group; there's always next year.

Nothing was ever going to come of this.

Just be thankful the season has already been given up on by both the club administration and the playing group; there's always next year.

I am far from thankful if they give up and i am sure that you are being sarcastic when you say we should be happy that they have done so.

✅✅ CONFIRMATION 🎯🎯

The audio and transcript was available at the meeting.
Lee and Justin were satisfied that the bunker did not interfere in the obstruction call.

The source has acknowledged this statement will be made very shortly.

Last edited:
Back