Are you happy with the Mitch Brown signing?

tomcat

NO, its a joke,,better players in the lower grades,,davis,,pritchard,,meaney,,lane..akepira…

HappyTiger

Im not dissapointed weve signed Brown as an individual signing.But in the bigger picture it shows a lack of accountability because clearly our coaching/recruitment staff have again failed to recognise our problems on the field.Our infatuation with signing outside backs isnt going to make us realise our potential.

innsaneink

You'd think we'd have a cupboard full of reserve grade trophies, but nooooo…..

I knew thered be strings attached to J mo signing with em.

anderson_silva

with lazarus coming back from a knee reconstruction and moltzen moving to half back i think mitch brown will be playing full back next year, yes we have some competant centres in reggies but we really need a fullback and this kid is the player to fill that position, its a good signing, this time next year you will be wondering why you were doubting this signing

Marshall_magic

Lukewarm. I wouldn't have gone for him, but I won't dismiss a player who signs here before they lace on a boot.

king_sirro

He's better than people think and had good size, but we've already signed two outside backs, so i dont see the point. However, im tipping he see's more first grade than both Tupou and Daniela.

T91

Definitely not. Tigers are in desperate need of a halfback (If the Taumata rumour isn't true) and front-row forwards but they go and sign 3 reserve grade backs.

Inu > Daniella, Brown, Tupou.

Rare_Tiger

Tupou–- 80k '010
Daniela--- 150k '010
Brown--- 80k '010

Tupou could be a good signing if he's fit...

Daniela is good...

I don't know why the hell we would sign Brown...

Cronulla have a shortage of good backs and i don't know why they'd let the good ones go?

senexx

None of the above.

I don't feel anything about it, just like I do about Taumata, another guy I haven't heard anything about ever before.

Latest posts

Members online