Arthur sacked

I never really rated Brad Arthur.

But....

What an insane set of circumstances under which to sack him??

Mitch Moses out of any team for that length of time will directly effect the results.

Remove Gutho as well- now the backline is in tatters.

Bennett is signed & sealed at Souths- too late there.

Lomax signs to play for Arthur...

I look at all that & think....that's exactly what the previous management at the Tigers would do.

Not too many guys I'd want out of Parramatta.

But there is one guy that could make a difference to the Tigers.

I don't like him, but Gutho in the centres for us would be huge.

I never really rated Brad Arthur.

But....

What an insane set of circumstances under which to sack him??

Mitch Moses out of any team for that length of time will directly effect the results.

Remove Gutho as well- now the backline is in tatters.

Bennett is signed & sealed at Souths- too late there.

Lomax signs to play for Arthur...

I look at all that & think....that's exactly what the previous management at the Tigers would do.

Not too many guys I'd want out of Parramatta.

But there is one guy that could make a difference to the Tigers.

I don't like him, but Gutho in the centres for us would be huge.
Any recruitment from now must reflect players on their way upto a high ceiling or very close to the top of their game. Gutherson is sliding down a very slippery slope now.

I couldn't be happier for Parra.

Barrett is a super coach in the making.
I think Barrett has reached his ceiling as an assistant. Could possibly coach origin aswell
His last 2 starts as head coach leave nothing to be desired
Told manly he wouldn’t renew as coach when his contract was up and they paid him out
Left the dogs cause he couldn’t hack it or was possibly pushed (had Gus full support)

How did Robbie's restaurants work out before we move him into admin?
Restaurants aren't going all that well at the moment and neither is Robbie as an attack coach.

Oh that's right, we aren't worrying about our attack at the moment, we are just concentrating on our defensive excellence following up on our year of passing the ball excellence.

This is a bad call.

Worse than some of our calls even.

But in most likelihood they'll hire someone with some coaching experience unlike us.

Barrett is most likely I'd say

I'm reading that Arthur didn't play Moses even though he could've because he wanted to make sure Moses was 100% and not risk him for his own selfish reasons.
Compare and contrast this to Maguire who played Stef busted to desperately try and hang on to his job.

Back