Ashes

huddgiant01

http://www.superleague.co.uk/article.php?id=15209

what do you think of having the ashes back up for grabs in the 4 nations. i think it would add alot more to our internationals as we dont have many we might aswell make the most out of them.
plus it would give us something else to win :wink:

Hahaha England would be lucky to be the fourth best side in the 4 nations.

Definetly a long way behind the Kangaroos and the Kiwis

France will have the floor wiped with them by everyone. Australia will dominate most of it, but New Zealand and England are always good for an upset or two.

I wouldnt mind, the ashes may just bring the best out of the poms!
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Not likely!

@Marshall_magic said:
France will have the floor wiped with them by everyone. Australia will dominate most of it, but New Zealand and England are always good for an upset or two.

a very young England team smashed them earlyer on in the season. png, ireland or fiji would be better.

@huddgiant01 said:
http://www.superleague.co.uk/article.php?id=15209

what do you think of having the ashes back up for grabs in the 4 nations. i think it would add alot more to our internationals as we dont have many we might aswell make the most out of them.
plus it would give us something else to win :wink:

I think its a good idea. Will be good to see how this 4 nations tournament goes.

it should work alot better, due to that each team only plays each team once. plus it is about time more teams are added to the compertition. however it should take place in a different country every year. are any of you coming over to watch it?

Can we not use the extremely bad IRL judiciary in the 4 nations.

@huddgiant01 said:
@Marshall_magic said:

a very young England team smashed them earlyer on in the season. png, ireland or fiji would be better.

Fiji would get smashed. There superstar in the world cup was Jarryd Hayne, but with the form he is in at the moment, he is a certain starter for the Aussies in the 4 nations. He will tear the Poms and Kiwis apart.

Back