BBL 2022-23 Fantasy Comp

tiger_one

t's almost here.
BBL 2022-23 starts 13 December - it's that close!
1670316456129.png

And here's the WTF Fantasy Comp details:

Please join here:

The Herald Sun KFC SuperCoach

KFC SuperCoach is the free fantasy competition you and your friends and workmates can enter and play to win some fantastic prizes

supercoach.heraldsun.com.au

League Code: 536908
All welcome - mate v. mate - just do it!

It's almost here.

1670316456129.png

Please join here:

KFC SuperCoach is the free fantasy competition you and your friends and workmates can enter and play to win some fantastic prizes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"bump"

Just 7 spots left.
Come on - just do it.

It's almost here.
Tuesday night is when the comp starts!

1670316456129.png

Please join here:

^^^^^^^^^

"bump"

Just 6 spots left.

Starts tomorrow night - jump in now and bring your friends.

Please note - whatever spots remain unfilled will be filled by the BBL so-called experts, so there will be a completed league, either way - BUT i'd rather it be amongst us here at WTF.

^^^^^^^^^
"bump"

Just 5 spots left.

Starts tomorrow night - jump in now and bring your friends.

Please note - whatever spots remain unfilled will be filled by the BBL so-called experts, so there will be a completed league, either way - BUT I'd rather it be amongst us here at WTF.

^^^^^^^^^
"bump"
Just 5 spots left.

Starts tonight - jump in now and bring your friends.

Please note - whatever spots remain unfilled will be filled by the BBL so-called experts, so there will be a completed league, either way - BUT I'd rather it be amongst us here at WTF.

YAY!!

We finished with 7 players in the comp from here on the forum, and we're joined in the comp by 3 of the so-called experts, Mr Cricket and the 2 lady panelists.

Welcome everyone - enjoy the ride.
(BBL now torments us big time!!)

And of course, good luck to all.

PS if you can, and if you haven't already, please tell us in this thread your team name, so we know who's who in the zoo!

I'm (tiger_one) in as Laroche
Mrs tiger_one is Bon Vivant.
happy_tiger is Happy's Heroes
sheer64 is Abitmoreairneville (fun name choice!!)

Kindly fill in the gaps.

And the 3 experts are Mike Hussey (Mr Cricket), Isa Guha and Jelisa Apps.

YAY!!

We finished with 7 players in the comp from here on the forum, and we're joined in the comp by 3 of the so-called experts, Mr Cricket and the 2 lady panelists.

Welcome everyone - enjoy the ride.
(BBL now torments us big time!!)

And of course, good luck to all.

PS if you can, and if you haven't already, please tell us in this thread your team name, so we know who's who in the zoo!

I'm (tiger_one) in as Laroche
Mrs tiger_one is Bon Vivant.
happy_tiger is Happy's Heroes
sheer64 is Abitmoreairneville (fun name choice!!)

Kindly fill in the gaps.

And the 3 experts are Mike Hussey (Mr Cricket), Isa Guha and Jelisa Apps.
Who is Jelisa Apps ??

Who is Jelisa Apps ??
Jelisa Apps:

1670916712704.png

@10NewsFirstSyd Sports Reporter/Presenter. Former Channel 9. Country girl. Cricket/NRL/Tennis. Loves the Canberra Raiders and has no other interests.

And more:

Last edited:
Actually, the 3 experts drafted into our comp are the top 3 experts in BBL11 so they have form - but they've never played against WTF. ;)

**** Please note****

I just noticed that our comp actually starts in Round 2 of the BBL, so that's a school boy error right there!
(I didn't pick that up when I arranged the league - so kindly go with it, I'm sure there's plenty of catch up to come!)

Actually, the 3 experts drafted into our comp are the top 3 experts in BBL11 so they have form - but they've never played against WTF. ;)
Jelisa Apps:

View attachment 3773

@10NewsFirstSyd Sports Reporter/Presenter. Former Channel 9. Country girl. Cricket/NRL/Tennis. Loves the Canberra Raiders and has no other interests.

And more:

Related to Kezzie ??

Back