BEAU AND COREY ON THE FOOTY SHOW

I've never noticed it until recently but I guess WIN hatchets The Footy Show before they replay it for us. There was no Beau & Corey on tonight. Last week I saw a snippet in the end credits of celebrity heads, but it wasn't in the show. :unamused:

@Florrie said:
I've never noticed it until recently but I guess WIN hatchets The Footy Show before they replay it for us. There was no Beau & Corey on tonight. Last week I saw a snippet in the end credits of celebrity heads, but it wasn't in the show. :unamused:

Beau and Corey were on last night and they did play celebrity heads last week.

The way everyone gives it to these guys you would think they play for Manly. They are not my favourite players but they give it their best and play with alot heart. At least they have played first grade that is more than what most of us can say.

My wife was in absolute hysterics watching that. Classic.

Matt Cooper had no idea who he was!!

@jezz said:

The funny thing about that is that he and Cooper are actually friends…I've seen them having lunch together on a number of occasions

@jezz said:

Yeah I actually laughed out loud too!

You'd think Cooper would have recognised him… he was at the Dragons for a few years! :laughing:

Never knew Beau was so funny. The part with Matty Cooper was gold, and so was the part when he went to the Dragons training.

Back