Beau knows flying!

It is going to be hard to drop him the way he has been playing.

At fullback I didn't think he was the best option but he just goes hard wherever you play him. That finish today was unbelievable.

His performance until the high ball was real good as well.

When Tui comes back, I think he has to take Fitzy's spot on the bench (even tho Fitz has been great) or move into the centres and take Blake's spot. He can't be dropped to State Cup. He's too good.

Plus, the bloke lives and breathes Tigers. It's great how he pats the Tigers logo everytime he runs out.

I think Beau is underrated simply because he doesn't Lawrence inside him and has had Tui as a comparison over the years.

He played awesome today but was his shoulder alright at the end? He really looked as if he was struggling even though when he got the ball, he knew what to do with it (Y)

@tig_prmz said:
He played awesome today but was his shoulder alright at the end? He really looked as if he was struggling even though when he got the ball, he knew what to do with it (Y)

Dont know what was going on with his shoulder…At first I thought he was feigning injury to let eveyone get back onside, but then he looked really hurt, then fine again when he scored.....Probably all of the above.

@stryker said:
@tig_prmz said:

Dont know what was going on with his shoulder…At first I thought he was feigning injury to let eveyone get back onside, but then he looked really hurt, then fine again when he scored.....Probably all of the above.

Looked to be sore a number of times during the game…hope he's OK

Very good game from Beau today, he was safe under the high ball and despite copping a knock to his shoulder early on, battled on well. Did well to score that second try too and his grubber on fulltime for the disallowed try to Lui was also a nice move.

it will be beau knows right centre when tui comes back…aysh to state cup or take flannos role

He was outstanding today, saved and won us the game probably.

that was a monster effort from beau today

hats off to heighno who put in like always but i thought beau should have got mom - had to work magic to score points and defended the wing like a fortress

first post :smiley:, Today was my first game of the season and Beau was amazing, getting up to the high ball and his finishing was great, coulda had a hat trick if our passing was right. Looking forward to seeing him at Kogarah next week.

An excellent game in both attack and defense. Some of those saves were amazing!

Le coach Sheens worry about who plays where when TNT comes back - Thjats why he gets the big bucks.

All I know is that that was a ripper of a perf.

Beau Knows - Not giving up.

Thats the tiger spirit.

If McKinnon doesnt work out then it could be:
1.Tuqiri
2.Ryan
5.Tuiaki
Definately think that Beau's best position is wing and not fullback. Other options would be Beau bench, Beau centres ( Ayshford bench), Tuiaki bench(forward) and Beau stays wing..

Back