Beau Ryan

weststigers

Good game by Beau tonight…Him and Ayshford had a big job in front of them with the likes of Matai and Williams and did a terrific job for the team. Well done.

I rate the bloke and have all year.

I though he had another top game…...he was a real handful tonight.

I don't think he will ever be in my 17 personally (well not on the wing)

But structure wise I understand Sheens keeping him therer.

In attack he and Ayshford need to get a system worked out for calls though.

He is just lacking that yard of pace that would make him an attacking weapon

he will never be a match winner but i dont have a problem with him being in the side. reminds me of fitzy a bit by that i mean he can be solid but needs the men outside him to play well to have an impact.

He still has that one really stupid play in him, last week it was the chip over the top early on the tackle count that went straight into touch, and tonight it was the stupid charge down of Orfords kick that he basically slapped into touch, but he is trying hard and should keep his spot.

@king sirro said:
He still has that one really stupid play in him, last week it was the chip over the top early on the tackle count that went straight into touch, and tonight it was the stupid charge down of Orfords kick that he basically slapped into touch, but he is trying hard and should keep his spot.

That was the only real fault I could see with him on TV. Otherwise he was safe and did his job but a real speedster outside Ayshford last night would have been handy.

i'd probably put Collis on the wing next week, but yeah, Beau had a fine game and is trying his guts out.

I'd rather have Ryan…or Pritchard......you like Collis don't you Bug....He looked pretty cruizy for Wests last week ...I can see why the Fonz likes him too..._Heeeeeee.yyyyyy_.........

He would be the first man dropped in my 2010 squad but he has improved in form & he goes looking for the ball which is a good thing.

His running was better out of dummy half last night however he needs to read Blake's attack abit better. Bombed a try in 2nd half when Ashyford broke through and Ryan only had to catch the pass and score.

@Geo. said:
I'd rather have Ryan…or Pritchard......you like Collis don't you Bug....He looked pretty cruizy for Wests last week ...I can see why the Fonz likes him too..._Heeeeeee.yyyyyy_.........

Nah I haven't been a fan of Collis for ages but I sense that he wants to go out big. He seems to have the pace and I think he would be great on the wing. In saying that Beau Ryan did a heap of work in heavy traffic. Running from dummy half etc and you have to take your hat off to him.

I dont have a drama with Beau Ryan playing next week but the Fonz needs to tell him that Collis and a couple of others are breathing down his neck. We dont want Beau to be comfortable he needs to play his guts out every week and pressure would do that.

Back