OFFICIAL *Behind The Roar Official Wests Tigers Podcast*

Interesting comment from AD.
Benji is the first coach to lock down a system of play and let everyone know what their jobs are.

That's unbelievable.
rather ridiculous that it has taken this long for that to have been done isn't it.

thankfully there is a clear plan in place from here on out and by the sounds of things it is simple and built on effort. the hardest thing will be trusting the process and the systems if things go wrong.

Interesting comment from AD.
Benji is the first coach to lock down a system of play and let everyone know what their jobs are.

That's unbelievable.
I find it hard to totally believe that
Might just be he understands it
Could probably just be getting older and doesn’t go into team meetings with EarPods in his ears and actually listens

I haven't had a chance to listen yet but I'm interested as to what others think.

And from Richo, I'm expecting pleasant surprises that might ruffle a few feathers.

I don’t mind playing out of Campbelltown full time TBH

Rather C’town over ANZ

Seems like they want upgrades there also to warrant moving more if not all games there. I honestly can see us being moved to Homebush or Parra half of the time at least.

I don’t mind playing out of Campbelltown full time TBH

Rather C’town over ANZ
would rather some at commbank or Accor and some at CSS
I don't know if I woukd continue membership if it was 100% at CSS
would also like to see all grades as Wests Tigers so hopefully something gets looked at there

I wont get a chance to watch it, but could someone tell me what he said about campbelltown

Back