BENJI AND LOTE ON THE FOOTY SHOW

is benji addicted to those wristbands i thought he only wore them when he was playing but he has one on right now on the footy show???

maybe they help his vitality with the ladies lol

'The Lilyfield rectangle"!!! Very funny segment by Beau this week and also funny exchanges with Benji beforehand.

@BrissieTiger67 said:
is benji addicted to those wristbands i thought he only wore them when he was playing but he has one on right now on the footy show???

maybe they help his vitality with the ladies lol

Yeah because they really work….just ask the blues lol

@willow said:
Benji thinks Sutton and Farah should be added to the squad in order to help NSW score points.

I loved when it was suggested Farah should replace Ennis and Fatty looked like it was the craziest thing he'd heard of and seemed shocked someone other than their old pal Mick was worthy on selection.

Then made fun of our merchandising. Would he do the same if it was some Sea Eagles piece of crap?

http://video.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx?vid=ab7813c8-ef31-4eaf-ac3f-57d092983de2#::ab7813c8-ef31-4eaf-ac3f-57d092983de2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

beau knows lillyfield rectangle.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
'The Lilyfield rectangle"!!! Very funny segment by Beau this week and also funny exchanges with Benji beforehand.

Funny that he mentions that - I noticed years ago on the street directory that the "oval" was on the other side of the red line and therefore in Lilyfield not Leichhardt!

@Yossarian said:
@willow said:
Benji thinks Sutton and Farah should be added to the squad in order to help NSW score points.

I loved when it was suggested Farah should replace Ennis and Fatty looked like it was the craziest thing he'd heard of and seemed shocked someone other than their old pal Mick was worthy on selection.

Then made fun of our merchandising. Would he do the same if it was some Sea Eagles piece of crap?

$60 is a joke though.

I thought Fatty agreed with Wendell when he suggested that Farah should be Hooker.

Did you see Hindmarshes face when Farah was suggested, he was the one who looked shocked and tried to defend the one that was "made for origin".

How good is BRo Ryan

I hate the footy show and now Wendell and his constant winks @ camera are driving me insane.

I switch off immediatly afer beau segment.

For those who missed it - Beau knows Leichhardt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQNsF3XRdfQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

@Tigermac said:
I thought Fatty agreed with Wendell when he suggested that Farah should be Hooker.

Did you see Hindmarshes face when Farah was suggested, he was the one who looked shocked and tried to defend the one that was "made for origin".

Yeah I noticed that. Hindmarsh looked shocked and didnt know what to say. Then he made some comment about how he said before they need to try to keep the nucleus of the team together…

Here's a thought, how about picking the best players!

@Tigerdave said:
@djm619 said:
Benji to Beau: 'Once Taniela comes back you can do 'Beau knows State Cup…'

thought that line was an absolute corker

haha yeah thats obviously not the first time thats been said to him..he must cop it a bit at training.

@MacDougall said:
@Yossarian said:

$60 is a joke though.

I know it seems expensive, but that's what New Era caps usually retail for (and sometimes much more). I actually think it's a pretty cool merchandising initiative. Only the real big brands and big time sporting organisations have New Era caps in their merchandise - you have to go through a selection process just to see if they will allow your company/logo to be associated with their brand.
:sign:

@MacDougall said:
@Yossarian said:
@willow said:

$60 is a joke though.

Maybe but I still reckon if it was a Manly product he would have given it a lot more respect.

it's not doggies
it's dugggeess!!

Ryan was seriously funny that night.

On the caps I actually thought that was a gee up but looks like it wasn't. It's an ugly cap and costs $60\. geeze!

Back