BENJI AND LOTE ON THE FOOTY SHOW

@innsaneink said:
Whats a new era cap?

Does it boost your performance or something?

For $60 itd wanna do more than just sit on yer melon

new era is THE premium brand it caps. ….. to my knowlege they havent got on board with any other NRL club so its a good thing for the wests tigers... new era are the biggest hat/cap company in the world they do all the hats for the major US sports as well as X-games and other things like that.... its a good thing for WT to be associated with them

@softlaw said:
On the caps I actually thought that was a gee up but looks like it wasn't. It's an ugly cap and costs $60\. geeze!

Agree with most of you on those caps…They look very amatureish and ugly as hell.

$60? They're having a laugh.

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:
Whats a new era cap?

Does it boost your performance or something?

For $60 itd wanna do more than just sit on yer melon

new era is THE premium brand it caps. ….. to my knowlege they havent got on board with any other NRL club so its a good thing for the wests tigers... new era are the biggest hat/cap company in the world they do all the hats for the major US sports as well as X-games and other things like that.... its a good thing for WT to be associated with them

Seems like theyre just another hat co.
Any club or team can get hats made for them if the price is right
Plenty though born every minute willing to part with $60 for a baseball cap

they took over from "starter" who in the 90s were the biggest cap company in the world…60 bucks is steep but thats about the going price for new era caps

New Era MLB caps retail for $45 at Rebel,
I have a few of them,
& I will dish out $60 for a Wests Tigers one as long as they are proper fitted caps.

The extra cost would be that WT caps wouldn't be a large production run.
They want us to pay $150 for jersey, so $60 for a cap isn't far fetched…..........

And on Beau Ryan, they guy is funny.

Members online

Back