Benji and the Daily Tele...

I find the only articles in the telecrap with any merit or journalistic integrity are the comics. They are also the best written with the least mistakes.

credit where credits due…

there is more to this story with benji and the tele, and it stems from the incident at the kingscross night spot a while back, some people on here who have ties to the club know exactly what im talking about

@ron burgandy said:
there is more to this story with benji and the tele, and it stems from the incident at the kingscross night spot a while back, some people on here who have ties to the club know exactly what im talking about

That was a disgraceful incident and it was the moment I put the nail in the coffin about that newspaper.

What has actually happened is the Telegraph has signed Jarryd Hayne as guest columnist this year and the Herald has signed Benji for the same role. Benji also features on the cover of this year's Sun-Herald footy guide.

@thylacine said:
What has actually happened is the Telegraph has signed Jarryd Hayne as guest columnist this year and the Herald has signed Benji for the same role. Benji also features on the cover of this year's Sun-Herald footy guide.

I didn't know that… Great stuff!! And smart move by the Herald and Benji!

Yep…it's become official the past few days, Benji is now employed by the Herald.

It's the main reason the Tele boycotted his big press conference at Taronga Zoo.

Rothfield and his mates are incredibly petty...............as well as knowing nothing about football anyway. They've tipped Cronulla to come 8th this season and us 11th. I don't know how we'll go, but we sure as hell won't be behind Cronulla. The tele is okay for it's racing section, Ray Thomas + Kenny Calendar.

But their league people are absolutely useless. Unfortunately you can expect a **lot** of pot shots at Benji and his character this season now he's working with Weidler and co. at the SMH.

I was thinking today reading his column that we should expcect a lot of crap, even more than usual. writtne about him this season by the DT. He will really have to play otherwise he will be crapped on and expect nasty little rumours re injuries and "nights out"

Looking back it started with the whole Fiffita stuff and the ankle injury. I bet at Taronga Zoo the journo who question him about being injury prone was from the Telecrap.

Wish Benji would just play footy and leave the paper articles to the journos

Big photo of him on Page 2 in the DT promoting the footy cards….all good, no bad

Fatz inside the back page in his Tigers GF jersey

Lote & Taniela inside that page as well.....planty of Tigers stuff in the DT

(bloke at work gets it) :blush:

Back