Benji Injured at training?

Benji Marshall suffered a minor (grade 1) hamstring strain at training recently.
Minor hamstring injuries usually require 2-4 weeks recovery, so Benji is very unlikely to miss any trial or NRL game time. He has already returned to light training

I hope both are very fit, we need both Benji and Reynolds on the field this year, fully fit, and not necessary in the same game

We need both fit and firing Reynolds to Start Benji reserves and go from there!

I think a lot of you forget what a 100% fit Reynolds plays like - he's awesome.

If Reynolds is injury free like he's being touted he should be an absolute walk up, and Benji would be lucky to get into the 17.

Momo and Masters SURELY must be out centre pairing…

Maybe "100% fit Reynolds" 5 years ago. But if you're going by that logic then a "100% fit Benji" in his prime was also awesome, arguably the best player and more of a game-breaker than Grub.

The point is, i'd prefer both firing on all cylinders forcing Madge to have to pick the best player to help us win the most games.

Not too worried if Benj gets injured. Sorry to all those that disagree but i would way rather prefer youth and experience (J.Reynolds) than those that are quite old but experienced (B.Marshall)
IMO

I certainly didnt say Benji on his prime - if THAT benji was around he'd crap all over Reynolds.

Both 100% fit in 2019, and reynolds is there by a country mile.

Benji has a role to play, but not starting 13 and probably not top 17 every week

@TheDaBoss said:
May the best man win i suppose

Two men enter, one man leave.

(or they both get injured, and we have Matto and Gamble fighting it out.)

Is it confirmed that it was a minor hamstring strain? Friend of mine suggested that it was a fairly serious tear and looking at a month or two on the sideline.

Only from wwos. Nothing official from the club I don't think.

Been thinking.

Does it come down to Benji or Momirovski for one spot in the 17\. Either centre or bench utility.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back