Benji is the king!

benjibrotown

Tonight futher proved the point that Benji is the best player in the game. When he gets involved no one can make the impact he can, and I mean no one. He decided a match on his own between the best players in the world. Don't get wrong because nealy every player on the field was great tonight but only Benji had the key for New Zealand. I LOVE BENJI!

Sorry…to be the best in the game you need to excel in ALL facets of the game, and defense is one area he falls short often.

He'll probably win the golden boot though

Outstanding game Benji, well played. And well done to NZ. Benji is well on his way to becoming one of the greats

Great sportsmanship showed by Channel 9\. No presentation and no interview with the winning captain !!!

Disappointing for Australia to lose (injuries didn't help) but great to see Benji play well hopefully he will gain further confidence and play even better for Wests Tigers next season.Wonder whether Sheens has had enough of the international stuff.

benji ISthe best player in the game he is a freak pull two trys out of his behind a very special player has been the best player in the tournemnt and had a big hand in nz rising from the ashes to be no 1 in the world now iam an aussie by the way. on a footnote sheens has to be joking for picking lote in this 4 nations he has been woefull this aussie side has a dads army look about it now.

@innsaneink said:
@benjibrotown said:
Sorry but if he golden boot doesn't that mean he is currently the best in the world?

Apparently
\
\
If he goldun boot does he defensivfe improof grammatically too?

Seriously? :unamused:

Sure they missed two words and a couple of comma's, but the spelling was fine. No need to be an arse.

Oh and his defence was awesome last night, didn't miss a tackle. He will be a deserved Golden Boot winner, even more so amongst the current nominations list.

@Tigermac said:
Great sportsmanship showed by Channel 9\. No presentation and no interview with the winning captain !!!

yeah that was great stuff from nein

@Ryan said:
@innsaneink said:
@benjibrotown said:
Sorry but if he golden boot doesn't that mean he is currently the best in the world?

Apparently
\
\
If he goldun boot does he defensivfe improof grammatically too?

Seriously? :unamused:

Sure they missed two words and a couple of comma's, but the spelling was fine. No need to be an arse.

Oh and his defence was awesome last night, didn't miss a tackle. He will be a deserved Golden Boot winner, even more so amongst the current nominations list.

I wouldn't say his defence was awesome - more like adequate - he got sucked in badly on the Slater try by going in to assist in tackle on Bird ( i think ) which left a gap for Slater to run in to - but hey when you attack like this guy a few defensive lapses are acceptable.

@innsaneink said:
Sorry…to be the best in the game you need to excel in ALL facets of the game, and defense is one area he falls short often.

He'll probably win the golden boot though

He will win the golden boot by a long way. He is a far greater player than Todd Carney.

I know he has issues with defence but I don't care.

With the ball in his hand he is the best player in the game and with him at the Tigers for a long term contract I am sure we will win another premiership.

Tonight proved one thing to me, we need a better winger than Beau to take full advantage of what Benji can do. The rest of our outside backs have the necessary ability.

@Tigermac said:

They were probably as embarrassed as I was for the game of Rugby League…

On Benji though, he was the difference tonight and judging his year as a whole, will be a deserved winner if he receives the Golden Boot.

Well done Benji :sign:

@Ryan said:
Oh and his defence was awesome last night, didn't miss a tackle.

His defence is good. His ability to create something is the best in the game.

The best player in the game will always be based on opinion but Benji is definitely up there. Personally I think he is the best player in the game and I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

@tiger05 said:
@Ryan said:
Oh and his defence was awesome last night, didn't miss a tackle.

His defence is good. His ability to create something is the best in the game.

The best player in the game will always be based on opinion but Benji is definitely up there. Personally I think he is the best player in the game and I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

would not swap benji for any other player in the game. kiwis were a hundred to one if marshall was not on the field last night. had to have been lockyers last game for oz … too old etc etc

How lucky are we to have a player of this stature that isn't interested in switching codes or team to chase the dollar, but has the passion for the Tigers to be a one club man.

It's a very rare commodity these days. I have no doubt he will be hailed as a Andrew Johns or Darren Lockyer by the end of his career. Maybe even better!

The bloke is the heart and soul of the Tigers and I could not think of one player in the world I would want to replace him with.

After only missing one game in the past two years *touch wood* he's finally turning into that mature all round consistent player we all hoped he'd be one day.

I really truly think we should have co-captains in Farah and Benji, similar to what the Titans do with Prince/Bailey. Benji is too good a player and too loyal a clubman to not have the C next to his name.

I dont wanna seem like im downplaying Benji atm,,,he's killing it and Im stoked hes a tiger.

Im talking more about the inconsistencies I guess with these awards….it should take all facets of the game into account but it doesnt always

On the (C) issue someone raised, hes a senior, if not the most senior member of the team, he very very often plays what he sees without any consulting with farah...he doesnt need to be (C) as he already is unofficially

Back