Benji to the Dragons?

jas83

I think this is most likely rubbish but in today's Telegraph Phil Rothfield has a rumour that Benji is being chased by the Dragons. Apparently he hasn't been paid all his third party money in his contract so this would make him a free agent.

They can have him and his sidekick Moltzen…as long as we get Thurston from the Cowboys.

Must be true. It was in the DT. Why do people use that paper for anything other than its intended purpose…..toilet paper.

At least he'll be nice and close to his mates at Cronulla. You'd think there'd have to be some legal implications for some of the crap the telegraph writes.

Let me guess a source close to benji told him this? Fair dinkum the bloke is a dribbler
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

This is how players speed things up. A payment doesn't get paid on time, he rings the paper, they print it, he gets paid. No one else knows but the player himself.
\
\

I thought it was about playing with your mates Benji???

Seriously though, I'd say this is his Manager doing his best work to put a scare through our camp, and ensure Timmy Choo Shoes contract is finalised!

Its funny how many times people have laughed at these kinds of things only for there to actually be some truth to it.

Bryce Gibbs anyone???

Another piece of suspicious journalism at best. Add all the facts together and it reeks of another attempt to destabilize the club. Perhaps a square up for Humpty's pot shot at the DT last week. Only club i'd ever be concerned with is the Warriors. I could never rule them out.

@Tigerpete said:
Another piece of suspicious journalism at best. Add all the facts together and it reeks of another attempt to destabilize the club. Perhaps a square up for Humpty's pot shot at the DT last week. Only club i'd ever be concerned with is the Warriors. I could never rule them out.

Never rule out the Broncos Pete…

@Swordy said:
Must be true. It was in the DT. Why do people use that paper for anything other than its intended purpose…..toilet paper.

I found it very useful when house training a puppy. Very absorbent.

What a joke. Phil Slothfield must have nothing else to write on…but there was a GF on yesterday/

Benji said when he came to the tigers he said i am a one club man
\
\

Benji wrote in his last weeks column,that he has 3 years left on his contract,and he is not going anywhere.

Staff online

Back