Benji

Knuckles

For those who are going, are you going to give it to Benji ?
For me I'll just treat him like any other Saints player.

i'll treat him like any other ex tiger… laugh and cheer every mistake, every missed tackle, every penalty, every error.

I'm sorry knuckle but he broke my heart by playing for the drag queens.

I will be serving him and large.

I think it's time we moved on and show him some respect. Without him we would still have zero premierships. Other than his silly rugby signing jersey incident he has always showed respect for us despite some of the treatment he has received.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Benji is a Wests tigers great , a life member …. He will get a standing ovation from me .

Benji had a hand in the premiership, but it was a stellar year with Hodgson, Richards, Whatuira and even the much-maligned Fitzhenry high up in the pointscoring charts. I was a huge Benji fan but come on, he DID NOT win us the '05 premiership. He was part of an awesome attacking unit.

@grrrrrrrrrr said:
I think it's time we moved on and show him some respect. Without him we would still have zero premierships. Other than his silly rugby signing jersey incident he has always showed respect for us despite some of the treatment he has received.

Yep. Even the rugby signing wasn't that bad.

<big>BOOOOOOOO</big>
\
\
Very Mature I know for a middle aged man with 5 kids.
\
\
Given the pragmatic choice of Benji or a swag of the youngsters, In all honesty Im happy he has moved on.

This is usually my Fav game of the year as my Wife, Parents,in laws and 300+ relatives are all Dragons fans.

This the must win game of the season above everthing

@Doc said:
Benji had a hand in the premiership, but it was a stellar year with Hodgson, Richards, Whatuira and even the much-maligned Fitzhenry high up in the pointscoring charts. I was a huge Benji fan but come on, he DID NOT win us the '05 premiership. He was part of an awesome attacking unit.

well said, 2005 was a team effort, not a one man show.
All players contributed, all players tackled.

Booing the opposition is not my thing, but I won't treat him any differently to the other 16 blokes in red and white.

Benji is def the most exciting player to have pulled on the WT Jersey. But I feel extremely let down that after an unsuccessful stint in a Rugby and his arrival at the Dragons, that he is admitting openly that he wasn't giving 100% for his last couple of years at the Tigers. It is a massive slap in the face to us fans, the coaching staff, sponsors, the board and his fellow players to say that he was overweight, lazy and comfortable.

I am so sick of hearing him admit this in the press now. The WT should ask him to pay some of his contract money back.

I didn't like him at Wests so I cant stand him even more in a saints jersey. Surely the most overrated player to play the game.

Benji lost me when he quoted …
"It's not about winning or losing "
"It's about playing with your mates"
Can't stand the bloke now .

By Benji's own words he admits being unfit and unmotivated when he left us.

Hope the fans are not too gentle on him.

@Cultured Bogan said:
Booing the opposition is not my thing, but I won't treat him any differently to the other 16 blokes in red and white.

You don't Boo … Really CB ?? How do you show your displeasure?

@hobbo2803 said:

Don't forget " I will never play against the WestsTigers" bit :angry:

@Tigermama said:
@hobbo2803 said:

Don't forget " I will never play against the WestsTigers" bit :angry:

I feel stupid using the term "bloke" I should have said Princess !

Hope Moses roughs him up a bit :laughing:

Back