Best place to get tickets

cheekyage

Hi guys,

Looking to buy tickets for this match against the bunnies.

Can anyone recommended the best place to buy tickets?

I thought perhaps being a Wests Tigers Forum member may have some ticket privledges! :sunglasses:

due it being an away game the only place probably is through ticketek or at the ground (it wont sell out its at ANZ)

There is suppose to be Magpie!! But no one seems to know anything about it.
When you mention it at the window on game day, the answer is no. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about an email I was sent stating about members discount, a link in the email directs you to ticketek, and no discount…so frustrating, same last year as well.

I just read the members booklet and it said that the Tigers would let us know if there was a discount for away games. Mind you, it also said there would be an announcement each home game for members who would be eligible for some sort of experience. Haven't seen this announced at all this year.

@Gotoddy said:
I just read the members booklet and it said that the Tigers would let us know if there was a discount for away games. Mind you, it also said there would be an announcement each home game for members who would be eligible for some sort of experience. Haven't seen this announced at all this year.

Well I recieved my announcemant in the form of the email, but the useless link was just that!! Useless. I sent an email back, but never received a reply!, so I have no clue as to what is going on :brick:

I just checked the members only section and there is a link to Ticketek which gives 10% off per ticket.

@Deano1 said:
I just had a look at the tiketek site and the only obvious discount I could see was entry prices for the kids at $4.50 for GA.

They sting people for money in the carpark. They charge $30 for adults to get in and if you want a pie and a drink as well, you need to find an ATM. Wouldn't you think they would let the kids in for free.

@Gotoddy said:
I just checked the members only section and there is a link to Ticketek which gives 10% off per ticket.

Are you sure it gives you 10% off. I purchased one last year and it ended up more expensive than if I had lined up and just got it at the gate :rant

@Mothermagpie said:
@Gotoddy said:

Are you sure it gives you 10% off. I purchased one last year and it ended up more expensive than if I had lined up and just got it at the gate :rant

This is what the members site says… 'To celebrate the contribution that Junior football makes to Rugby League, we have dedicated the Round 10 battle to grassroots players with a Junior Appreciation Round. All Junior players are encouraged to get involved and can gain free access by using their NRL Junior passes.

To ensure this is a celebration to remember, West Tigers Members can pre-purchase tickets to the game at a 10% discount online. '
Ticketek discounted prices are:
General Admission
Tigers Member - Adult $22.50
Tigers Member - Family $49.50
Tigers Member - Junior (4-15 Years) $4.50

Not sure what they will charge on the night but at the Roosters game, they charged an extra $5 a ticket at the gate.

@tigerstu said:
Is ANZ possibly the worst place to go and watch a club match? I'd rather go out to Penrith than ANZ

Its not the best view but I weigh up the positives againts the negs.
Always get a seat, parking is close, pub trans close….always undercover....I can get comfy there as long as I have my binoculars...plus its close for me which is handy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back