Best Win, Worst Loss

clokan

Looking back on 2016, what was your favourite win and what was the toughest loss?

Sundays game was right up there because we had so much to play for. however, I thought the loss to the Roosters was the toughest loss for me to take. They have had the wood on us for a number of years and I really thought we would take them this year.

As for wins, I really enjoyed our win over the Panthers, we really hit our straps. After that game I thought we would play finals.

Souff's twice for mine as fav wins …Cowboys was the best performance wise...

Worst...Storm in GP at Leichhardt was hard to take...the less said about both Raiders games the better...

The fact that we were the only poor bastards to lose to Newcastle is sad. Even sadder is the fact that it came as a result of one of the shonkiest pieces of (non)reffing makes it twice as hard to swallow.
Yesterday was embarrassing.

Best win for me was against the Cowboys. Excellent performance against the defending premiers at Leichardt.

Both raiders games were hard to swallow particularly the last game but the Newcastle game still irks me. They were by far the worst team in the comp yet still beat us. It came back to haunt the side in the end; if they got up against Newcastle they would be playing finals footy.

Best win for me was against the Cowboys. Excellent performance against the defending premiers at Leichardt.

Both raiders games were hard to swallow particularly the last game but the Newcastle game still irks me. They were by far the worst team in the comp yet still beat us. It came back to haunt the side in the end; if they got up against Newcastle they would be playing finals footy.

Any time we beat the Broncos is the best win for me… Doing it on there turf is an even greater a BUZZ!

Worst loss was to Melbourne in round 7\. We had 3 genuine chances to kick that field goal after doing all the hard work throughout the first 70min to have the right to win. I have no doubt it took a huge drain out of us mentally, and paved the way for the following weeks loss.

Best win Cowboys
Worst loss Tirans Moses kicks that penalty of the field goal.
Newcastle was hard to take, because it was the only win.

@bathursttiger said:
Best win Cowboys
Worst loss Tirans Moses kicks that penalty or the field goal.
Newcastle was hard to take, because it was the only win.

Best win, Cowboys. Only 80 minute effort all season.

Worst loss, last weekend. Everything to play for and they were beaten from the first kick. Newcastle was hard to stomach as well as we were the only dopes to lose to them and we would have likely made the 8 if we won that game. And any time we lose to those scumbags from Bondi.

Latest posts

Members online

Back