Best/Worst Wests Tigers Jersey

They should release a Gareth Ellis Commemorative Jersey.

Wish I had bought it at the time as well.

Has to be one of the cleanest jersey's ever released.

View attachment 10374

That would be my favourite jumper since the JV happened but it would have been better without the Proton Cars logo.A simple design which is easily indentifiable and can not be mistaken for another club

I don't mind the PROTON CARS logo all that much, but then when comparing Logos to the hideous Bryden's Logo, most things are passable.

I get pretty pissed off with Newcastle when they put on that orange PPE Jersey when it has nothing to do with their club colours.

That would be my favourite jumper since the JV happened but it would have been better without the Proton Cars logo.A simple design which is easily indentifiable and can not be mistaken for another club
Well yiu know that's never gunna happen again

I have an old old jacket with just the small X-Blades X on the chest opposite the club logo... No other marketing on it... Over 20 years old now and seen better days but the fact it's not got big sponsorship all over it is what keeps me hanging onto it

Not a jersey, but I came across this beauty while shopping at Birkenhead Point this arvo. Our marketing department has been busy in the off-season.

No need to rush in to get one. Cotton On has hundreds of them, and they're going for $5!

IMG_4478.jpg

What was that white one we had when Addo-Carr played with us?? That was poosticks....

Latest posts

Back