Best/Worst Wests Tigers Jersey

Glenji95

Surprised this hasn’t been talked about on here so I’ll get it started. In your opinion, what’s the best and worst jersey the Wests Tigers have worn over the years?

I’ll say our best was our 2005 jerseys, not because we won that year, but the design was just perfection all across our jerseys that year, even the heritage ones. Absolutely love our 05 jerseys and think it’ll be the best ones the club will put out. It’ll have to be an amazing jersey to overtake that one.

Our worst jersey IMO was our 2019-20 away jersey. Our home one wasn’t that great either for 2019-20 but I think the away one was just pure crap. The colours didn't go well at all with each other and the design was just very basic and bland, same with the home jersey but that was slightly better compared to the away one. I hope we never put out another jersey like that one ever again.

So what’s your best/worst jersey?

Can’t really remember most of them, they blend into each other.
Gotta say the majority are awful though. This is the only one I own.
1708084212060.png

Best jersey was 2010 black jersey with a the yellow bars down the side. Closely followed by the black and orange hoop heritage jersey.

Worst jersey - I’ll find an image but it was half white and orange up the top with a black diagonal stripe. Looked just weird.

Best jersey was 2010 black jersey with a the yellow bars down the side. Closely followed by the black and orange hoop heritage jersey.

Worst jersey - I’ll find an image but it was half white and orange up the top with a black diagonal stripe. Looked just weird.
That jersey you’re talking about was the alternate jersey. I agree it wasn’t that good.

Didnt like the two-tone grey Rowdys wearing either...looks like a Lowes polo
That was our away jersey that year. Ok but not great or good. Admittedly I almost considered it our worst one but i stick by our 2019-20 away one.

Back