Betting Odds for Manly Game

Aladinsane

**NRL · Round 21**
Head to Head

**1\. WESTS TIGERS 2.75** +6.5 : 1.90
2\. MANLY SEA EAGLES 1.45 -6.5 : 1.90

I would feel more confident about betting on the Tigers @ $2.75, if Sauce and Heighno were there

I knew we wouldn't be favourites for this game, but didn't think the odds would be that long for us…

@Juro said:
I knew we wouldn't be favourites for this game, but didn't think the odds would be that long for us…

Lol why not? Manly, the current premiers, are in red hot form and we have always been their bunnies…

We may have won a few in a row but they were against the likes of Souths and Canberra...

Manly should win and win comfortably, I thought we would be paying around $4.00 tbh...

Can't argue with those odds. Manly boast a much more dominating forward pack than the Tigers and punters will know this.

@Zaibatsu said:
@Juro said:

Lol why not? Manly, the current premiers, are in red hot form and we have always been their bunnies…

We may have won a few in a row but they were against the likes of Souths and Canberra...

**Manly should win and win comfortably**, I thought we would be paying around $4.00 tbh...

Thanks Z I was wavering but now the lazy 100 can go The Tiges… Oh you left out the win over the Cows.....You watch the Dogs Parra game.....What chance Parra before that game....

Manly got towelled by the Dragons, lucky to beat the Sharks, and faced a very understrength Newcastle .....in their last 3...not the best formline either...

@Geo. said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@Juro said:

**Manly should win and win comfortably**, I thought we would be paying around $4.00 tbh...

Thanks Z I was wavering but now the lazy 100 can go The Tiges… Oh you left out the win over the Cows.....You watch the Dogs Parra game.....What chance Parra before that game....

Manly got towelled by the Dragons, lucky to beat the Sharks, and faced a very understrength Newcastle .....in their last 3...not the best formline either...

Hate to say it but i'm with Z on this one….i think the 1.45 for Manly is great odds.
I'd imagine alot of punters will be using this for a double onto something else

We play like we did against Canberra I think we will beat Manly by a small margin. They were far from impressive against Newcastle I thought, despite the scoreline.

Hope they get out to about $3\. The less favoured we are the better we tend to be.

@Geo. said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@Juro said:

Do I get to attend that $100 note's funeral?

I'll bring some caramel & coconut slice for the wake?

>

I'll bring the cake. Preferences?

@T91 said:
>

Caramel mud cake please…compliment Z's slice....Who;s bringing the Drinks

@Geo. said:
@T91 said:
>

Caramel mud cake please…compliment Z's slice....Who;s bringing the Drinks

ill bring the drinks if you share some of that cake geo

i got the wests tigers 13+ last week but i think ill stay of the betting for this game

@Zaibatsu said:
@Juro said:

Manly should win and win comfortably, I thought we would be paying around $4.00 tbh...

What's your prediction for the Rorters this week….they hit form.......the $100 note grew some friends.... :smiley:

Back