Biggest team selection in years?

@Yossarian said:
@magpiecol said:
@Yossarian said:
And yet amazingly he won a premiership and has the side coming 3rd this year…

He won a premiership when? Oh yes 2005 and has not been in the semi's before or since. We are no certainties to make the semi's this year either. Wise up.

That record might not make him a great coach but it doesn't make him a terrible coach either. Take your own advice and wise up - things aren't always black or white despite what your user ID might indicate!!

I don't overlook the man's failings **but I also give him some credit** and you don't win a premiership if you are "proven" "Poor selector of teams"…

Much like the guy youre having a go at did

….If he gets it right we can go real well.....

@magpiecol said:
He won a premiership when? Oh yes 2005 and has not been in the semi's before or since. We are no certainties to make the semi's this year either. Wise up.

i seem to remember him winning premierships with canberra (2 was it?) and penrith before 2005….

having said that i do agree that he has been frustrating in past seasons with selections/promotions but this year i have no probs at all.

being 3rd right now is great, but also deceptive and we should look at it for what it is. but i said earlier in the year that our draw is a very good one and if they dont at least make the 8 i will be extremely disappointed.

:sign:

i wonder what time we will name our team this week…

also i don't think McKinnon will be named...not to say he won't play...but for some reason I don't think he will be named

We are no certainties to make the semi's this year either. Wise up.

The odds are shortening Col …...

@Knuckles said:
We are no certainties to make the semi's this year either. Wise up.

The odds are shortening Col …...
\
\
we only another 30 point loss away from from dropping to 8th maybe out of the 8 if results dont go our way

…. just tigers and sea eagles left to announce teams... looks like their are a few headaches in tigertown....

@underdog said:
…. just tigers and sea eagles left to announce teams... looks like their are a few headaches in tigertown....

We are now officially last this week…...

Based on the reserve teams, I think it will be the same 17 apart from Ayshford to centre, Daniela to bench.

If Galloway is back, Moors will be 18th man.

Just a guess.

Geez… I appreciate the tactical move by sheens each week to leave it till 5pm on the dot. But personally.. I hate the wait!

@Geo. said:
@underdog said:

We are now officially last this week…...

give em a break geo hes only had 2 weeks to think of this team

Galloway is back this week and Ayshford will be playing Reggies…. wont be back for Firsts... Tame also;)

Geez, we had the bye and the Raiders played Saturday yet they've already named their team and we haven't!

Maybe the admin staff think it is Monday?

Nothing suprises me in this life anymore

Back