Biting

Old_Bluebag

On TV tonight did I, or did I not, see Jamie Soward bite a Manly player ? The reporter said that no action was expected to be taken! I know that the bitten one was only a Manly player, but BITING!! and "no action"? What's the NRL World coming to?

Apparently Soward did it because Ballins hand was over his mouth and he couldn't breathe. He also said sorry a few times during the match as well.

If I was Ballin I would be getting a anti-bacterial shot, Soward is a cat, and we all know what germs Cats have in their mouths…

In all seriousness though, biting is one of the lowest acts one can stoop to on the field and regardless of the situation he should be cited!

It was a clear as day as well… I can't believe they aren't taking any action??!!

Who cares that Balin doesn't want to take further, it's a dog act and he should be rubbed out for at least 6 weeks.

Most of us can breathe through our nose, This is a DISGRACE, its about time the NRL grew a set and took a stand . The video review committee stick their nose in when the incidents are innocuous but wont charge this grub when its plain to see he has had a chomp on Balins arm. SHAME NRL SHAME….............................

@Zaibatsu said:
If I was Ballin I would be getting a anti-bacterial shot, Soward is a cat, and we all know what germs Cats have in their mouths…

You'd think so, but the germs would actually clean Ballin up, he's Manly Scum.

Back