Blair's game

kh_canada

I may not have any fans after saying this, but I gotta say, I couldn't really fault Blair's game on Friday night.
He looked a different player, maybe some of these other guys are rubbing off on him, Taupau, Gavet.
He looked hungry, he linked up to make plays, he made decent metres. I applaud.

Can't argue with you. Definitely one of his best games last night. He's great with the offload too.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Now Blair has some big boppers who are doing their jobs , Blair can do what he does best

He is playing before the line and providing a good link with the backs as well

The best game he has played for the West Tigers. If he continue to produce this form, the West Tigers will go a long way into the top 8\. I thought he had been playing well before this but not too much of an impact, now he is as good as any forward I have seen.

@happy tiger said:
Now Blair has some big boppers who are doing their jobs , Blair can do what he does best

He is playing before the line and providing a good link with the backs as well

Thats the key to him, he is a decent player when playing off of the back of the right kind of team.

First up, for those that don't already know, I declare that I am a Blair supporter, appreciating the off ball work he does that generally receives little in the way of kudos from most fans. The important people do see it though, those being his fellow players and coach. It is different this year, with the injection of some added size and aggression, and others doing their bit in running hit-up decoys etcetera, some of that load has been relieved.

Together with a more structured style, this has allowed him to bring the skills back into his game, with the work he did when going down and then swiveling on his knees for the Simona try being Adam at his best. I have just watched the first half from the IQ and was amazed just how good it was, having been too busy celebrating with those around us at the game to look at a replay.

@kh_canada said:
I may not have any fans after saying this, but I gotta say, I couldn't really fault Blair's game on Friday night.
He looked a different player, maybe some of these other guys are rubbing off on him, Taupau, Gavet.
He looked hungry, he linked up to make plays, he made decent metres. I applaud.

\
\
\
Tedesco signed with roosters

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

First up, for those that don't already know, I declare I was not a Blair supporter…...that is until last night.
Love it Blairy... You really showed your desire to be a Tiger. Man I just wanted to hold you and squeeze you tight you big fellow you.

That should boost his confidence no end...Lock/Prop (whatever he is) of the Year.

Members online

Back