Blore roars in tough Tigers debut

pawsandclaws1

The end of the game is a semi colon, not a full-stop. We will be back again faster and stronger.

He was great no doubt about It. Hope he continues in that manner for years to come for our club.

Love this. Says he broke down hearing he was playing and that he feels like Tigers are his family.

That’s the kind of club we need to be. No drama with coaches or players, when you’re here you are part of the family and everyone works hard for each other

Looked like he belonged out there, really like the way he plays, well done.

“Penrith was my home, but the Tigers have made me feel like I’m family. That’s something I’ll never forget. I’m truly part of a family.”

Man I love hearing this especially from our new boys. What a pickup he will be

@JoshColeman99 said in [Blore roars in tough Tigers debut](/post/1189687) said:
“Penrith was my home, but the Tigers have made me feel like I’m family. That’s something I’ll never forget. I’m truly part of a family.”

Man I love hearing this especially from our new boys. What a pickup he will be

I loved hearing that

@Mighty_Tiger said in [Blore roars in tough Tigers debut](/post/1189356) said:
Well spoken and has integrity.
Him going over to Brown the second the game was over to shake hands with a smile on his face showed alot of character for a young kid.

We have a good one here and with Madge style this kid could have a good future with us (trying not to get to ahead after half a game of minutes played).

Yes i liked that as well and he really enjoyed the battle....
Although it should have been the other way round, Brown should have come up to him being the more experienced player, i also did not like it how Brown milked a crusher and got up straight away, if i was the ref i would have reversed the decision, thought there was an article on milking the prior week?

Latest posts

Back