Blues Origin Coach '24 onwards --->>

If you can get him sober might help. Def on the turps when commentating the GF the other night. Great halfback on the field, absolute peanut any and everywhere else.
“Short drop out, short drop out!”
Brisbane do a short drop out and Penrith score off it
“Oh the stuffed that up”
For the rest of the game…
The bloke is an idiot.

Brisbane do a short drop out and Penrith score off it
“Oh the stuffed that up”
For the rest of the game…
The bloke is an idiot.
Disgraceful aye.

Heard he's alright in person but I'm not a fan eh.

Lee has to do it he was born to do it he has the car and hat to succeed apparently that's all you need to know about rugby league and he has his new Big Boy Pants

Disgraceful aye.

Heard he's alright in person but I'm not a fan eh.
Had plenty to do with him and his halfwit mates in the early 90s. Specials to be causing all sorts at the Brewery or the Cricketers in Cooks Hill. Knobhead of the highest order back then, no idea what he is like today but he had the biggest ego on a bloke since Jesus walked on water.

Had plenty to do with him and his halfwit mates in the early 90s. Specials to be causing all sorts at the Brewery or the Cricketers in Cooks Hill. Knobhead of the highest order back then, no idea what he is like today but he had the biggest ego on a bloke since Jesus walked on water.
Sounds accurate.

Im not a fan eh.

Wayne Bennett has achieved everything, win grand finals, win state of origin with QLD, what if he coached NSW to win soo, it's the only job left he hasn't done, if he does and wins truly would be a super coach

Wayne Bennett has achieved everything, win grand finals, win state of origin with QLD, what if he coached NSW to win soo, it's the only job left he hasn't done, if he does and wins truly would be a super coach
I mean it’s not totally impossible…he has coached against Australia…NSW might be a step too far though lol.

🤣

Seen him interviewed pregame once and he specifically stated he would never coach nsw

I kinda get why Freddie ran from the job.

I kinda get why Laurie Daily would not take up the job again.

QLD have moved with Slater and he will offer that new player perspective. The way the game has changed, changes the coaching realm dramatically.

NSW needs either a strong coach from yesteryear not tied to a team... No one matches, maybe Brian Smith??

OR

A player in the new generation who actually gets the game and can coach Origin. So few options:
Brett Kimmorley? (not proven at that level)
Michael Ennis (not a proven coach).
Mitchell Pearce/James Maloney/Michael Monahan (Someone who has played in the halves who may want to coach)
Paul Gallen/Luke Lewis? (A past player unfamiliar with the halves)

^None of these options I see as better then Fitler. Or even good!

Back