BMM Released to penrith

@Joshu@tigertown said:
Boys cleared out their lockers yesterday, Ben was told by Mcdonald that he had to leave the premises straight away but he stayed and finished off his last session with the reggies lol

Marika is off to the Raiders next week.

Warren Mcdonald has made stupid signings year after year. Tigers will be better off dropping the axe on his head!!

Gutted to hear Koro may be leaving. I am confident he will fix his defensive issues.

Going to leave us light once Richards goes.

Cant believe we dont want Koro but Rowe is playing first grade.

Strange the way BMM was told to leave immediately. Sounds like the club really didnt like him.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

I don't even think BMM will make a full strength Riff side ahead of Manu, Taylor, Docker, Brown, Peachey etc

When Fifita was running around in Reggies and part timing in 1st grade, people said he would struggle to cement a regular gig in the Sharks team!! LMAO
If Ivan can get the best out of Ben and he lives up to his potential, ben will be in the starting 17 in ANY NRL side!!

@willow said:
Good luck to Koro also. I was hoping we would keep him. Leaves us well down on wingers with Hoeter still injured in nyc. Might open the door for Taukafa though.

I reckon in a years time Tom satterthwaite and maybe Marion Seve would make good wingers also.Tom just needs to grow into his frame as his only 18 or 19 aswell as play and prove himself at NSW CUP level next year. and same with Marion who looks like the next Steve Renouf.Hopefully Marion rebounds with his injury and comes back bigger and better next year.Marion will probably need a fair bit of game time before being considered next year for a first grade winger position.

Thank god the club announced it to the public before they told the players!!!

What a joke!!!
Why, why, why??????
Why would u get rid of both the state cup wingers as well??
This is become a shame of a club, really if we get an injured winger who will play winger??
Bad management, if this is to front load tedesco contract then it is not worth it. U must have learnt from now we need good back up!!!!
Remember koro and nofo were the big reason we won the 20s a few years back, and all the other coaches now there value to the team, BAD decision!!
Remember pats 32 and only here for another year!! Then who!!

had a feeling during sundays warm-up that this was the last sighting of BMM for weststigers. sad to see him go and i hope it works out for him at the panthers. mr T leaving to the tahs is a bit of a bummer too. i know you cant keep them all but i reckon he could have been a sensation in f/g if given the chance.

@foreveratiger said:
@monkey said:
@Tigersman said:
@monkey said:
No my mate told me tonight that BMM had his last training run today . And that big T is off to the tahs . my mate plays NSW Cup but I told him I won't let everyone know who he is

What a good mate you have. Give us a clue every week so we can try our hardest to figure it out.
This could be the Thread title ''Monkeys weekly clue to find out who his NSW Cup mate is''

Thanks pal thought I would be a nice bloke to inform you guys and girls about what's going on and you be a knob about it . Thanks a lot

Unfortunately there are some knobs on this Forum and follow each other like school sheep's liking each other post,
You did the right thing in your mind but people still want to have a dig, you know next time

Mate do you know what a joke is? Also what's a school sheep?

@monkey said:
@Tigersman said:
@monkey said:
@innsaneink said:
Yeh I read that same facebook post you & totte did today from super marios son

No my mate told me tonight that BMM had his last training run today . And that big T is off to the tahs . my mate plays NSW Cup but I told him I won't let everyone know who he is

What a good mate you have. Give us a clue every week so we can try our hardest to figure it out.
This could be the Thread title ''Monkeys weekly clue to find out who his NSW Cup mate is''

Thanks pal thought I would be a nice bloke to inform you guys and girls about what's going on and you be a knob about it . Thanks a lot

I am sorry if you thought I was being a knob mate, I was just mucking around with ya. It's just there are people everywhere that say they have a mate who plays for this club and works for that club and it's hard to believe all of them.

Buchanan & Nathan Brown will cover the wings and centres if there's injuries or suspensions!!! lol

Warren Mcdonald is the BIGGEST doche in our club, misleading players, broken promises and splashing around the clubs cap on idiotic singings over the last few years and he's still here!!

gutted. wished he could've stayed with us.

wish benny all the luck in the world. this pre season thompson took his opportunity and ben slipped. hope he kills it at penrith.

@Joshu@tigertown said:
Buchanan & Nathan Brown will cover the wings and centres if there's injuries or suspensions!!! lol

We will soon see who the worst judges are. So many at West Tigers were critical of Koro's defence yet Raiders wanted him after their FG side was down 42 - nil before halftime last week!

@TimmyB said:
My guess this is to free up money to offer to Tedesco for this season and next.

I'm thinking the same. Considering the club is fairly broke, it makes sense to me. It's gone awfully quiet on the Tedesco front after Brooks and Sironen publicly pleaded with the club to hurry up and sign him a week or so ago. Like you, I think they are going all out to make sure he is given an offer that will guarantee him staying. We'd be mad not to I reckon.

Ben Murdoch-Masila, Taqele Naiyaravoro released by Wests Tigers, join Penrith Panthers, NSW Waratahs

The Wests Tigers have granted forward Ben Murdoch-Masila an immediate release from his NRL contract to join rivals Penrith.

The 23-year-old will link up with the Panthers for the remainder of the 2014 season and 2015.

Murdoch-Masila has played 52 first grade games for the Tigers since making his debut for the joint-venture in their 2010 semi-final against the Sydney Roosters but is yet to play a NRL match this season.

"I have really enjoyed my time at the Wests Tigers and I'm thankful for the opportunity the club gave me over my five years here," Murdoch-Masila said in a statement on Wednesday.

"The Wests Tigers have a lot of promising young kids coming through the grades and I feel as though I need to take up the opportunity Penrith have given me."

Panthers general manager of rugby league Phil Moss said Murdoch-Masila would be a great addition to their line-up.

"Ben is a powerful, hard-running forward with a lot of experience behind him," Moss said in a statement.

"He will add depth and size to our second-row and promises to showcase some exciting football with his aggressive attacking style."

NSW Cup winger Taqele Naiyaravoro has also been released by the Tigers, the 22-year-old switching codes and joining Super Rugby outfit the NSW Waratahs immediately.

Wests Tigers coach Mick Potter thanked both players for their efforts while at the club.

"Both Ben and Taqele have been presented with an opportunity to further develop their respective careers and I wish them well in the future," he said.

Woah Quotes and all…

He was going nowhere here and others have kicked on ahead of him. Change may do him good. All I hope is he's not coming out of our cap next season.

Good for all concerned.
BMM needs a change I reckon, good chance he'll kick on and become a strong player

@innsaneink said:
I read yesterday - fwiw - Koro is off to the raiders, wether its BS or not Ive no idea, but its certainly not official, real official or tottie style official

evrett both players are out due to rep duties

I am a huge fan of Koro and think he can be a star once he learns how to make the right defensive reads ….. I have to admit even in light of that - Koro signing with the Raiders would amuse me endlessly watching Skeepe the dumb Tiger hating [This word has been automatically removed]tard on LU lose the plot :smiley:

He's never gotten over Koro getting a small suspension after that NYC game a few years back after Canberra stuffed up the medical report.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back