Boxing Discussion

Gotta laugh at experts claiming Haney is on “another level” to Kambosos and that George is done.
He had superior tactics. Not superior talent. George can recover and beat him but a lot of hard work and tough questions surrounding his coaching have to be sorted out.

I watched the fight and Kambosos to me looked completely out classed. I don't think it was superior tactics. It was a matter of being too good.

I don't think changing tactics is going to work.

I see the rematch going the same way.

George turns up to fight, his opponent played a distance game.

Outboxed like Mayweather did to his opponents for many years.
I stopped watching after a few rounds, you could see where it was heading and it was sad to see.
I love Bosis but he will need to improve out of sight to beat haney in a rematch, at least he has the determination to do it.

Its a bad look, no matter what the circumstances.
At the end of the day, it’s new fighter (Tszyu) publically blasting a champion (Kambosos) for losing.
It’s not the way a real fighter behaves.
Yeah I agree that was not required. But do real fighters behave like gentlemen?
Coz if they do I have missed that.

I stopped watching after a few rounds, you could see where it was heading and it was sad to see.
I love Bosis but he will need to improve out of sight to beat haney in a rematch, at least he has the determination to do it.
Mate you obviously didn't pay to watch the fight??

Busy Wednesday night.

Giving the boxing a miss.

Hope Goodall can get the job done against Huni though.

Big win from young gun Andrei Mikhailovic last night.

The round 3 knock-out is being praised as potential KO of the year.

Furthermore missed no punches, post fight taking aim and calling out Michael Zerafa.

🔥🔥🔥

Huni needs to work on his lateral movement. Spent far too much time on the ropes. Goodall was okay albeit slightly disappointing.

Huni needs to work on his lateral movement. Spent far too much time on the ropes. Goodall was okay albeit slightly disappointing.
I got the say impression.
I think he is lazy at times. A good boxer will take to his body and open him up.
Still he has some good combos that will worry better opponents.

Justin Hodges just about to step in the ring against Ben Hannant in a heavyweight bout, undercard to the Wilson v Rueda for the WBO INT'L Super F'weight title?
Fox 505 if interested

Back