Boxing Discussion

Seriously if N Tszyu can't easily beat Ben Horn he might as well give it away. The only thing Ben has going for him is his surname.
I was just chatting to demps and he said basically the same thing. These type of fights are a necessary evil to someone like Nik.
Horn, whilst he has an ordinary regime, he still has had a few bouts.
Every time you step into the ring you learn something.
Nik has to make sure he doesn't let Horn tag that chin.

Nik comes from champion DNA. Horn isn't much chop. The thing with Nik is his head is too rigid and if he was to come up against a world champion jab artist he would be gooonnnnee.
You watch, he'll come out to night and do exactly the oposite which means he's worked on that and I'll look silly 🤣
Are you watching it on foxtel or down at the local?
I’ll try and watch tonight, but don’t think I go the distance, not been well. I may have to see it tomorrow?

I was just chatting to demps and he said basically the same thing. These type of fights are a necessary evil to someone like Nik.
Horn, whilst he has an ordinary regime, he still has had a few bouts.
Every time you step into the ring you learn something.
Nik has to make sure he doesn't let Horn tag that chin.
Jeff Horn was a decent boxer. Ben is something like 4-4, 32/33 years old and has no significant wins. I'd be surprised if it goes to points.

But yeah pretty much every impressive record contains fluff like this. Good chance for NT to get his combos right.

Jeff Horn was a decent boxer. Ben is something like 4-4, 32/33 years old and has no significant wins. I'd be surprised if it goes to points.

But yeah pretty much every impressive record contains fluff like this. Good chance for NT to get his combos right.
Totally agree

Totally agree
On a side note:
I applaud the "no extra cost" to current foxtel subscriptions.
If they want to promote boxing in this country then they can't overprice it to the average punter.
If your paying 100 bucks every month and then be expected to throw in another 70... that's greedy.
If your a 40 bucks basic then I could run with the extra pay per view but where is the reward for paying for premium content every month when half the chanels are crap and not worth watching.
Those who are starting to take an interest in boxing for the first time will be scared away at how much it costs to watch.
Imagine having to pay another 50 bucks for the NRL match of the round.
(wouldn't worry WT fans 🤣)

At the weigh-in, Nikita looks like he has trained well, on the other hand Horn looks like he's half asleep and out of condition.

not a fan of Nikita he hasn't fought anybody however Horne is very ordinary shoukd be an easy knock out to Nikita

Latest posts

Back