Boxing Discussion

What about Tommy Fury carrying on like he's Rocky Balboa after beating Apollo Creed .
He beat a circus clown with a 0-0 record against actual boxers and he's doing the whole "Yo Adrian , I did it!" performance.

What about Tommy Fury carrying on like he's Rocky Balboa after beating Apollo Creed .
He beat a circus clown with a 0-0 record against actual boxers and he's doing the whole "Yo Adrian , I did it!" performance.
He even said that win was the best in his career and never trainer harder..

He vs'd a youtuber...

I was actually gunning for Jake to win just to see the everyone go crazy.

Enjoyed the fight.

Jake will never fight a real boxer as he wouldn't stand a chance.

Tommy is a part timer and boxed his head off the entire fight.

Was like a serious sparring match.

I'd be carrying on like Balboa too if I just made 14 million.

Enjoyed the fight.

Yeah good summary. Fury looked like a pro, albeit a very limited pro against a wannabe. TF has fought nobodies so far. But yeah if you can make 14m from that, sure good luck to you.

Enjoyed the fight.

So, I should’ve taken the TAB’s crappy odds.

@Demps how do you think your man Tim will go against the American ? I don't know much about him, any chance he can beat Tim?

@Demps how do you think your man Tim will go against the American ? I don't know much about him, any chance he can beat Tim?
Harrison is the only person ever to beat the champion in that weight division, Charlo, so it's a very tough fight.

I rate Tszyu and think he can and will win, and he should if he's any chance of beating the real guns in that division like Charlo and Fundora.

Harrison is $3 in a 2 horse race Tszyu is $1.26
probably worth a wager on Harrison then at the price but agree if Tim wants any chance of beating the top liners he needs to put Harrison away

Members online

No members online now.
Back