Boxing Discussion

I saw a few Sharks fans defending him the other day justifying it because Hoppa challenged him. My response to that would be so if he was challenged by Norm Provan, should he accept?

I don’t care. Is anybody on the forum willing to admit that they are paying for this garbage?

I would love to see Hodges get beaten to a pulp.

Gallen won 2nd red KO if anyone cares. Called out Haumono who would destroy Gallen if he was in his prime. These days who knows?

Hodges beat some milk can and Tszyu won some meaningless title.

Next week Wally Fullerton-Smith v Stanley the Steel Avenger…

@Yossarian said:
Next week Wally Fullerton-Smith v Stanley the Steel Avenger…

Ha, brilliant. Stanley ….I miss him more than I miss the Steelers.

Not a fan of boxing at all but just saw Hoppa get knocked out. It sort of felt good seeing that moron getting belted.

Any one watching this tonight?

Also got NRL players Justin Hodges VS Darcy Lussick on the card LOL.

Hope Timmy pumps this Jack joker.

Looking forward to the fight myself Demps. Hope Tim can fight for a strap next year at some stage. Watched an interview of his old man on Kayo the other night it looks like he's in town for the fight too; good watch if you have the time. My only real concern about the fight is Brubacker going in wildstyle and clipping Tszyu - Fenech will have him primed for an upset. On a side note, did you get the name Demps from Jack Dempsey? @Demps

@Ponyo said in [Tim Tszyu Vs Jack Brubacker](/post/1087942) said:
Looking forward to the fight myself Demps. Hope Tim can fight for a strap next year at some stage. Watched an interview of his old man on Kayo the other night it looks like he's in town for the fight too; good watch if you have the time. My only real concern about the fight is Brubacker going in wildstyle and clipping Tszyu - Fenech will have him primed for an upset. On a side note, did you get the name Demps from Jack Dempsey? @Demps

Will be a cracker fight and I expect Timmy to get the job done.

Yeah I am named after Jack Dempsey the boxer, Dempsey is my first name.

@Demps you're Lebanese from the Hunter right? Where did your parents get Dempsey from as first name? Are U 3rd generation?

@Ponyo said in [Tim Tszyu Vs Jack Brubacker](/post/1088137) said:
@Demps you're Lebanese from the Hunter right? Where did your parents get Dempsey from as first name? Are U 3rd generation?

Yeah my grand parents were born in Lebanon.

My parents grew up in Bankstown.
My mum is Aussie.

Back