Aug 8, 2026 #3,803 upthetigers Well-known member If The Beast fights NAS I will put a lot of money on Manu
Sep 27, 2026 #3,804 innsaneink Moderator Forum Leader Superstar Sammy! New Aussie world champ as Goodman produces stunning Tokyo triumph Superstar Sammy! New Aussie world champ as Goodman produces stunning Tokyo triumph www.foxsports.com.au
Superstar Sammy! New Aussie world champ as Goodman produces stunning Tokyo triumph Superstar Sammy! New Aussie world champ as Goodman produces stunning Tokyo triumph www.foxsports.com.au
51 minutes ago #3,805 H happy_tiger Well-known member Don't know how true it is but Fox is talking about Jai Opetai fighting Deontay Wilder on the same card as Fury v Joshua card I'm not sure if Jai will cope with moving up to Heavyweight and Wilder is a big step at your first attempt as a Heavyweight
Don't know how true it is but Fox is talking about Jai Opetai fighting Deontay Wilder on the same card as Fury v Joshua card I'm not sure if Jai will cope with moving up to Heavyweight and Wilder is a big step at your first attempt as a Heavyweight