Brad Fittler

king_sirro

Is he trying too hard as a commentater? Seems like he;s trying to be Mr personality but it just seems forced. Getting annoying

I like him, one of the true nsw greats, not as annoying as most in my humble opinion.

Wally lewis is worse by 10 lengths, especially up here on 9 news…

Big fan of his, think hes pretty funny and actually quite genuine. Not the sharpest tool in the shed but that kind of makes him funnier.

I am a fan of his. Don't mind him at all.

He is also a genuine good bloke.

The best colour commentator going around. Gould does nothing but pander to the QLD market and repeat himself, Lewis is a slackjawed moron who has no idea at all about week in, week out 1st grade football and Daley is like a plank of wood.

At least Fittler can be entertaining, whether intentional or not, every other ex player who now has a announcers gig, are awful.

You can tell he is new to the job. Most commentators don't intentionally swear during broadcasts…

On shows they have commentators that have a serious personality and they put them with commentators that are more relaxed, or less serious (like Fittler). I guess it keeps the show balanced.

@Juro said:
You can tell he is new to the job. Most commentators don't intentionally swear during broadcasts…

Like when he said on air what the crowd at Leichhardt was yelling out. :laughing:

@alien said:
@Juro said:

Like when he said on air what the crowd at Leichhardt was yelling out. :laughing:

That was the one moment i can remember where he was funny and it didnt feel fake, it was a good one

He's hopeless, pretty ordinary back when NRL deluxe was showing as well but he is genuine and I will take that any day.

I don't know if it's intentional but he comes across as being "dummed down" by the network. Like was mentioned above about balancing out a call team but freddy's there to ensure the call has it serious side and it's lighter side. I don't think he does a bad job, better than Joey thats for sure.

Tries to be intellegent and its not working, His insight as a player are OK

As for gould - All he does is bash the Refs who have a hard enough job as it is.

He annoys the crap out of me.

Everytime I see him on tv giving his opinion/commentating I just feel for other commentators out there that don't get a run while Fittler does.

Just because you were a good player, doesn't mean you're a good commentator, just look at Daley and Johns as an example. Same as just because you're a good player, doesn't mean you're going to be a good coach.

I cringe when he commentates.

I like him because its funny fresh and new

Sterling Rabs and Gus Im sorry but there getting stale.. just like the cricket ones we have had them for what 18 years now??

i love him, he sounds like a drunk guy trying to slur his words self consciously in a coherent and comprehensible manner.. and failing

Latest posts

Members online

Back