Brandon Tumeth #266

I dont give a rats what he does. He wont play for the Tigers until he commits.
That's disappointing if he doesn't commit with such a bright future at the Tigers.

Smells like he is awaiting another offer before signing on a dotted line. Do you know which manager he has?

He was 19th man in Tamworth so probably did not get back to Sydney in time to adequately prepare. Yes disappointing as he needs game time.
An absolutely horrible way to develop a youngster who's missed a lot of matches due to injury and Covid. Much like Tupou.
Having him watch first grade from the sidelines doesn't help him prepare for first grade at all.

An absolutely horrible way to develop a youngster who's missed a lot of matches due to injury and Covid. Much like Tupou.
Having him watch first grade from the sidelines doesn't help him prepare for first grade at all.
Why give him game time if he doesn't want to be apart of the future..
I would rather give game time to another one who has committed.

he doesnt look big enough for myn, I dont fancy him in first grade at the moment and I'm usually all for giving the young players a go because it's far more interesting than watching has beens running around

he doesnt look big enough for myn, I dont fancy him in first grade at the moment and I'm usually all for giving the young players a go because it's far more interesting than watching has beens running around
Agree. Nowhere near big enough at present.

From what I know He's not signed for next year - And there's been rumours for a long while that Parra have signed one of our up and coming back rowers....
Maybe he's moving on and we're using him as a stop gap while we develop the other boys?

Remember Garry Coyne and Dean Lance, even Furner, small backrowers. Sheens style.
I remember the backrow of Graham, Sattler, O'Neill. It was meant to be the small ball playing back to out smart the big teams.

Look at this match up:

1660528358044.png

Members online

Back