Brandon Tumeth #266

Why give him game time if he doesn't want to be apart of the future..
I would rather give game time to another one who has committed.
Who on earth says he doesn't want to be part of the club's future?
He's a local junior, captain and wants to be at the club into the future, was a standout in junior origin and is one of our top 2 prospects in a position we're very light on elite talent.

Last edited:
he doesnt look big enough for myn, I dont fancy him in first grade at the moment and I'm usually all for giving the young players a go because it's far more interesting than watching has beens running around
Oh please, stop this nonsense.

According to posters on here no-one under the age of 23 is ready for first grade. Many said Pole was a few years away. Wrong, he was ready and is already excelling and taking his game to another level.

Tumeth would currently be ahead of the likes of Seyfarth who doesn't have the bulk to play first grade. Do you really think 100kgs is small? :rolleyes:

According to posters on here no-one under the age of 23 is ready for first grade. Many said Pole was a few years away. Wrong, he was ready and is already excelling and taking his game to another level.

Tumeth would currently be ahead of the likes of Seyfarth who doesn't have the bulk to play first grade. Do you really think 100kgs is small? :rolleyes:
Like I said im always down for the young players to be placed in first grade, I was keen for Pole never said he was years away and have been praising him ever since. I wish Matamua was given a couple more games, but it is what it is. Just glancing at Tumeth from the sidelines, reality is he doesnt look big enough, hopefully Im wrong because I love seeing the younger blokes debut

His future is all speculation atm! Different posters, different reports. A week or so ago he had agreed to terms with us for 2 seasons at just over $200k, now he hasn't signed on the dotted line. Both may be true.

Tumeth fits the Sheens' style of second row forward.

Like I said im always down for the young players to be placed in first grade, I was keen for Pole never said he was years away and have been praising him ever since. I wish Matamua was given a couple more games, but it is what it is. Just glancing at Tumeth from the sidelines, reality is he doesnt look big enough, hopefully Im wrong because I love seeing the younger blokes debut
He runs and tackles much harder than Sefarth, Twal, Tuilagi to name a few. He's also a competitor, always putting in 110%. His size is fine. He should play against the Dragons.

He runs and tackles much harder than Sefarth, Twal, Tuilagi to name a few. He's also a competitor, always putting in 110%. His size is fine. He should play against the Dragons.
awesome lets hope he's picked

Often it’s those under sized players that have that real mongrel because they absolutely need it to be successful. From the little I’ve seen of him he looks like he has it. Whatever our respective opinions are, I am sure we all want him to succeed as long as he’s in a WT jersey.

If he doesn't have a deal & won't commit why play him.

If he is in our future plans then give him a run.

So far Pole & Freebairn have shown more energy, enthusiasm and skill than those who are in the main squad. We are coming last. We have nothing to lose over the next few weeks giving these kids a crack.

I agree that age should not be a barrier to hold them back. Nanai is 19 years old 186cm @ 104kg and he is a perfect example of what youth, enthusiasm and skill can bring to your football side. The fact you may need to rotate them every few weeks to get their bodies use to the physicality of the NRL would not be hard as we have Tumeth , Matamua 19-185cm @103kg , Aitasi James who are around the same size.

Back