Brent Naden #256

I'm surprised many see him starting tbh, I'd see him in reserves fighting his way for a spot. Earned nothing so far. Hope he gets some good games this year :) Shocked if he plays round 1.

Naden looked confident and that is a big plus.
He played well so looks like one centre position locked in, the other is a bit of a headache but it could be solved by Douhei.
Pity we haven’t locked in that Parra half ?

Yep has some talent but geez he needs good players around him to cover the faults.
He might just surprise a few people this year. Just like the way he played like he felt l he belonged in that team , I really hope he brings that back to the WT coz we need our backs to supplement our good pack.

Just read all the terrible things the forum said about Naden back ln may when we signed him what a difference
The same is happening with Stains. Being a terrible side for so long has turned many into nit pickers, and others with unreal expectations.

any chance Staines or Ken M play centre Rd 1 ?
I think we'll see more of Staines as the season progresses.
Don't think he'll start straight away, as there is plenty of competition, I don't imagine he'd be first choice either. Who knows could be wrong.
Apparently he's not vocal enough at training for Sheens' liking.
Therefore maybe AJ will get the nod for centre. He was good in the first trial.

I think we'll see more of Staines as the season progresses.
Don't think he'll start straight away, as there is plenty of competition, I don't imagine he'd be first choice either. Who knows could be wrong.
Apparently he's not vocal enough at training for Sheens' liking.
Therefore maybe AJ will get the nod for centre. He was good in the first trial.
it is Sheens he may play Staines off the bench,
maybe in a game Staines goes to FB and Laurie pushes up to 6 with AD playing 13 ?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back